Post sponsored by Mirum Shopper. Opinions are 100% my own.
Well, we all know that The Best Meals Happen At Home, right?! I love it when my family can share time around our table enjoying our favorite foods. Of course I love it even more when I can save on everything I need to whip up our favorite meals.
Saving is easy at Publix and now we have a new perk that will help us earn a little something extra when we shop. I wanted to give you a reminder that The Best Meals Happen At Home program is moving to a new gift card based rewards system. Now when you spend $50 on participating products at Publix, you’ll receive a $10 gift card to use on anything in the store!
You can learn more about the new program and check out all the details and view the FAQs.
Of course you can also head over to the site any time you need recipe inspiration. As you see I whipped up a batch of their Grilled Juicy Parmesan Chicken for my guys. It's such a quick and easy recipe but it's packed with big flavor and my guys gobble it up! Check out the recipes and share a favorite from your house or put a spin on one of theirs. Use the hashtags #MyBestMeal on Twitter and Instagram and check out all of the yummy creations everyone else is posting, too.
- ¾ cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl; reserve ¼ cup.
- Grill chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with Mayonnaise mixture during last 5 minutes, until chicken is almost cooked, about 10 minutes. Evenly top with reserved mayonnaise mixture. Grill covered until chicken is thoroughly cooked and topping is golden, about 2 minutes.
Feel free to share your favorite recipe in the comments and let me know what you are whipping up for dinner. Don't forget to head over and register for the new program and be sure to check out the participating items. It's super easy to earn that gift card!