Not too long ago, I got a fun package from the folks at Mario Olives and have since been enjoying a variety of tasty olives in convenient snack pouches.
Mario Snack Olives are easy to grab and can be popped into your mouth anytime, anywhere! One serving size is only 100 calories or less and is equivalent to a single serving of fruit. Mario Snack olives are a healthy alternative to sugary cookies, high calorie chips and the like. These olives are packed without brine but have just enough of olive oil coating them to remain juicy and delicious. The olives are low in carbs have no cholesterol, no gluten and no trans fat. You get great taste without all the unnecessary junk!
My favorite are the Kalamatas with a Hint of Thyme. They are so good and that little touch of thyme makes them almost addicting. The convenient pouch means I can snack wherever I happen to be. Whether it’s at the park with the boys or on the way to karate practice.
They also offer pouches with green olives and black olives so you can grab your favorites so you can snack and go. These are perfect to pack with your lunch salads or tuck them in the kids’ lunch boxes for a great snack that they’ll love.
You can also use them in your favorite recipes. Here are a few of my recipes that are perfect with the olives –
- Balsamic Pasta Salad with Grilled Chicken
- Bagel Pizzas
- Mediterranean Couscous Salad With Salmon
- Chicken Gyros
- Easy Crockpot Picadillo
- Mediterranean Vegetable Couscous with Shrimp
Publix carries several varieties of the Mario Snack Olives so you can stock up and have a delicious snack ready whenever you need it. You can also grab jars of Fragata Capers when you shop at Publix. I love them almost as much as I love olives. They add such a great taste to your favorite recipes. Grab a jar at Publix and then use them to whip up my delicious Easy Chicken Piccata Recipe…it’s so good!
I have a great giveaway that you guys are going to love. The folks at Mario have put together a fabulous gift basket with tons of goodies AND a big Publix gift card! One reader will win the following gift basket ($150 value)
- $50 Publix Gift Card
- 11oz Jar Mario Gourmet Blends Kalamata & Greek Olives with Peppers and Garlic Cloves
- Fragata Queen Olives
- Mario Pitted Spanish Olives
- Mario Capers
- Mario Cocktail Olives
- Mario 20g Black Oives with a hint of Sea Salt
- Mario 20g Kalamata Oives Seasoned with Thyme
- Mario 20g Green Oives Seasoned with Savory Pepper
- Mario 20g Green Oives Seasoned with Garlic
- Mario 20g Green Oives Seasoned with Savillian Spices
- Mario Diced Pimientos
- LaVieja Fabrica Raspberry Fruit Spread
- LaVieja Fabrica Peach Fruit Spread
- LaVieja Fabrica Strawberry Fruit Spread
Entry is simple, you just need to complete the task below! You can gain two bonus entry as well (just make sure that you leave one entry for each — up to a total of 3 comments.) As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be included. I will choose the winners on Monday 7/21 at 11 pm.
- Where will you enjoy Mario Snack Olives?
This post is brought to you by the folks at Mario Camacho Foods. All comments and opinions are my own.