Italian Food is always a huge crowd pleaser. Whether you’re feeding your hungry family or hosting a household of friends, everybody loves the taste of al dente pasta, a rich sauce or a delicious pizza.
Thanks to the Publix Viva Italia Sale Event you can stock up on everything you need to whip up a fabulous meal at a great price. The sale starts on 2/19 and runs until 3/4...so you have plenty of time to grab your deals.
You can see the first week of deals in the Publix sneak peek I shared this morning. Be sure and grab these coupons to help you grab some nice deals.
Publix Coupons On In-Store Display
- $1/4 Hunt's Tomatoes (28 oz + including sauce and puree) Publix Coupon Viva Italia Display
- $1.50 off Publix Chicken wyb 3 participating products (Progresso Bread Crumbs, Hunt's Tomatoes 15 oz, 28
- oz, Tomato Sauce 29 oz) Publix Coupon Vivia Italia Display
- $2 off Publix Produce wyb any 4 participating pducts (Progresso Beans, 100% Natural Bth, Hunt’s Tomatoes (any variety) Publix Coupon Viva Italia Display
- $1 off Publix Bakery Bread wyb Kraft Parmesan Cheese 8 oz Publix Coupon Viva Italia Display
- $1/5 Hunt’s Tomatoes 14.5 oz Publix Coupon Viva Italia Display
- $1/3 Pillsbury Refrigerated Breads Publix Coupon Viva Italia Display
Printable Publix Coupons
- $0.50 off 3 Hunt’s® 8 Oz. Sauce AND One (1) Mueller’s® 16 Oz. Spaghetti
- $0.50/3 Hunt’s® Tomato Paste (6 Oz. Or 12 Oz.)
Printable Manufacturer’s Coupon
Once you have all your coupons why not whip up my Pepperoni Pizza Twists and a batch of Homemade Pizza Sauce. My guys LOVE this meal and I am a huge fan too. It's a nice change of pace from the standard pizza and I think a little more fun. Plus it's easy and economical with the great deals at Publix.
- Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- approximately 2 tablespoons olive oil
- approximately ¼ cup Kraft Parmesan Cheese
- approximately 2 tablespoons oregano
- 4 oz pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup Kraft Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 cup pizza sauce - try my recipe HERE
- Preheat your oven to 400º F.
- Roll out the pizza dough and use a pizza cutter to cut it in half (to make it easier to work with.)
- Cut the dough into strips about 1½" - 2" thick.
- Brush each strip with olive oil and sprinkle with some oregano and Kraft Parmesan Cheese.
- Top with chopped pepperoni and sprinkle with Kraft Mozzarella Cheese.
- Hold one end of the dough and gently twist.
- Place the twisted dough on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Repeat until all dough is used.
- Bake at 400º F for 15 - 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the twists are baking, heat the butter and garlic for about 2 minutes.
- Add the salt and chopped parsley.
- Once the cooked pizza twists come out of the oven, brush with the butter mixture.
- Serve warm with pizza sauce.
I have a $10 gift card to give to one I Heart Publix reader to help you whip up your own Italian inspired meal for your family.
Entry is simple! You just need to complete the task below. As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be included. I will choose the winner on Wednesday 3/4 at 11 pm.
- Let me know what deals/products you are most excited to pick up and/or what you plan to whip up for your own Viva Italia inspired meal.
Find more recipes on ReadySavePlan site.
Disclosure: The information, products and Publix gift cards were provided by General Mills through Linqia.