Need a quick and easy meal idea for your 4th of July festivities this weekend? Grab a couple of packs of the Farm Rick Smokehouse Pulled Pork and a couple of packs of buns. You can serve up delicious BBQ sammies in no time flat without even firing up the grill.
Remember I told you these were on sale in the big unadvertised deal list. Take advantage of the coupon/sale combo and stock up!
Farm Rich Smokehouse Pulled Pork 16 - 20 oz, $5.99 (reg $7.99)
-$1/1 FARM RICH SMOKEHOUSE item (zip 33133)
Just $4.99 at Publix!
Need more meat coupons for your cookout this weekend? Here's a big list of printable coupons also under zip 33133. You could whip up some of my BBQ Bacon Chicken Bombs super cheap with the coupons available!
- $1/1 HORMEL® ALWAYS TENDER® Meats
- $1.25/1 PERDUE® SHORT CUTS® Carved Breast Strips or PERDUE® SIMPLY SMART® Chicken Strips
- $1.50/2 PERDUE® PERFECT PORTIONS® or HARVESTLAND® PERFECT PORTIONS® Boneless Skinless Chicken
- $1/1 HORMEL® BLACK LABEL® premium bacon
- $1/1 Carando packaged Pepperoni, Hard Salami, or Bacon varieties
- $1/1 Wright® Brand Bacon
- $1/1 McCormick® Grill Mates® 14 oz. Smoked Sausage (any flavor)