We’ve been answering questions for Ask I Heart Publix for over three years now, and we’ve definitely found that some questions keep popping up as new couponers write in. So every month we’re going to feature a “Best Of” Ask I Heart Publix, where we post some of our favorite questions and answers from past weeks, months, and years.
Don’t worry….we’ll still be answering the new questions you guys send in, too, so keep sending in those questions! Just remember if we didn’t get to your question this week…we will do our best to cover it another week!!
Don’t forget to look under the “About” tab where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s “Best of” questions:
- I notice on your weekly totals that you usually have several free product coupons. How do you get those?
- Where can I submit a question for the Ask I Heart Publix segment?
- How can I figure out what percentage I’ve saved?
- Can I use a $X/$XX coupon along with the gas card coupon?
- How do you know when a coupon resets?
And here are the answers!
Often companies send me coupons as a way to introduce me to their products. Some will also send them to me as a thank you for posting their promotions. I call it a blogger perk It doesn’t happen too often but I certainly don’t mind when it does.
Sometimes they even send food. I have received 4 huge boxes so far this week. My new food blog (I Heart Kitchen) has opened a few doors to companies that are looking for me to use their food in my recipes. Hey, I am always open to trying things out.