If you have a question about couponing at Publix, this is the place to find the answer! Each week I have a little coupon question and answer session here on Ask I Heart Publix. Keep sending in those questions – I love to answer them! Just remember if I didn’t get to your question this week…I will do my best to cover it another week!!
Remember–there is a tab at the top of the site under “About” titled “Ask I Heart Publix” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s questions:
- Can you get cash back at Publix if the coupon value makes an item beyond free?
- When a manufacturer releases a coupon that is in PDF format (such as the one Sabra releases periodically), how many times can you print and use it?
- How does a coupon reset and how do you know when it happens?
- Are there certain brands that offer coupons more than others?
- Where is Christy?
And here are the answers:
1. Taylor: Can you get cash back at Publix if the coupon value makes an item beyond free?
That's an easy one...it's specifically addressed in the Publix coupon policy:
Money due back to the customer at the end of a transaction involving coupons will only be provided on a Publix gift card.
2. Laurel: When a manufacturer releases a coupon that is in PDF format (such as the one Sabra releases periodically), how many times can you print and use it?
There are really no specific rules if there is nothing specified on the coupon. In those cases you have to go with your gut and do what you personally feel is best. That may differ by person but I really do feel like most people have the ability to use reason and common sense (key word being MOST) tee hee!