If you have a question about couponing at Publix, this is the place to find the answer! Each week I have a little coupon question and answer session here on Ask I Heart Publix. Keep sending in those questions – I love to answer them! Just remember if I didn’t get to your question this week…I will do my best to cover it another week!!
Remember–there is a tab at the top of the site under “About” titled “Ask I Heart Publix” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s questions:
- Trish asks: I want the tearpads that you list in the ad. Where do I get them?
- Mrs. Crabtree wonders: Have you used the online ordering system for your deli meat? How far in advance do they cut the meat and was it ready when you arrived at the store for pick up?
- Sheena wants to know: what to do when a cashier forgets to scan your coupon at the register and you have already paid?
- Tom asks: Where can I find a list of Publix items organized by aisle?
1. I want the tearpads that you list in the ad. Where do I get them?
Well tearpads are hit or miss. Usually they are found on displays or often at the shelf. In my store often they keep them at the customer service desk on the desk with the Advantage Buy flyer and other coupon booklets. Not all stores will have all the coupons I share so you might want to find a good trading buddy who lives in a different area.