If you have a question about couponing at Publix, this is the place to find the answer! Each week my buddy Christy and I have a little coupon question and answer session here on Ask I Heart Publix. Keep sending in those questions - we love to answer them! Just remember if we didn't get to your question this week...we will do our best to cover it another week!!
Remember--there is a tab at the top of the site under "About" titled “Ask I Heart Publix” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s questions:
- Are Publix Digital Coupon Publix coupons, or manufacturer's coupons?
- Where can I find this item in the store?
- Does Publix offer price adjustments?
- Does Upromise only work if you have someone going to college?
- Where can I find out which inserts can be recycled?
And here are the answers!
1. Kristin wants to know: Are Publix digital coupons Publix coupons or manufacturer's? My cashier said to enter my phone number after he scans my coupons, so I'm wondering
Publix Digital Coupons are manufacturer's coupons. The system is set up so that it will only apply any matching digital coupons if you haven't already used a manufacturer's coupon for that item...so that's probably why your cashier told you to wait until after he scans your paper coupons to enter your phone number.