If you have a question about couponing at Publix, this is the place to find the answer! Each week I have a little coupon question and answer session here on Ask I Heart Publix. Keep sending in those questions - I love to answer them! Just remember if I didn't get to your question this week...I will do my best to cover it another week!!
Remember--there is a tab at the top of the site under "About" titled “Ask I Heart Publix” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s questions:
- How do I get a shopper's card for Publix?
- Do you think we will have a B2G2 Coke deal soon?
- How do I handle a long receipt for the rebates where you send in a picture of your receipt?
- Is it possible to add the sale dates to the top of the I Heart Publix shopping list?
- Is there are limit to the number of times you can take advantage of the Publix Promise?
And here are the answers!
1. calikidlee wants to know: How can I get a shopper card for Publix? I am disabled and it's hard to get around, so I would apprecite any help you can give me. I shop once a month and love Publix because of the fresh veggies and fruit, as well as the different sweets made there!
There is no need for a shopper's card at Publix. The only card you might want is the Upromise card which is available at the customer service desk. It allows you to load eCoupons and get cash back on particular items (changes monthly).
Otherwise you don't need any card to get all the great savings available at Publix.