If you have a question about couponing at Publix, this is the place to find the answer! Each week my buddy Christy and I have a little coupon question and answer session here on Ask I Heart Publix. Keep sending in those questions – we love to answer them! Just remember if we didn’t get to your question this week…we will do our best to cover it another week!!
Remember–there is a tab at the top of the site under “About” titled “Ask I Heart Publix” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s questions:
- What days do you typically update the sneak peek for Publix?
- I use two different email addresses. Is that a problem for your giveaways?
- Can I redeem a Upromise offer at Publix and the same SavingStar offer at Kroger?
- How is it that people are able to print tons of coupons?
- I didn’t qualify for that free sample offer…do you know why?
And here are the answers!
1. Susan wants to know: What days do you typically update the sneak peek for Publix?
The Publix sneak peek comes out on Monday mornings around 8 am…it’s updated as new coupons are found (over the week). Be sure to look for it every Monday morning!