If you have a question about couponing at Publix, this is the place to find the answer! Each week my buddy Christy and I have a little coupon question and answer session here on Ask I Heart Publix. Keep sending in those questions – we love to answer them! Just remember if we didn’t get to your question this week…we will do our best to cover it another week!!
Remember–there is a tab at the top of the site under “About” titled “Ask I Heart Publix” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s questions:
- Have you heard anything about Publix buying Fresh Market?
- Did I use coupons correctly with this deal?
- My shopping list stopped working – help!
- Which is better – grocery savings or gas savings?
- When should I expect my giveaway prize to arrive?
And here are the answers!
1. Tom wants to know: Recently I was talking to the Customer Service Manager at my Publix about $X/$XX coupons like Winn Dixie puts out. I mentioned that that Publix is the only one in the area to have The Fresh Market on their list as a Competitor Store. She told me that Publix has been in talks for the last few weeks looking to acquire The Fresh Market. She went on to say, that she thought it just a matter of time when this will take place, rather then they are just talking. Have you heard anything about this?
Michelle: I have not heard anything about this. I actually just went to Fresh Market for the 1st time a couple of weeks ago with my mom. I will keep my ears open and post if I hear anything!
Christy: This surprised me a bit, but I’d love to see Publix continue to expand. Frankly, I think Publix should be in all 50 states :D. Commenters, if you have heard anything about this, let us know!