If you have a question about couponing at Publix, this is the place to find the answer! Each week my buddy Christy and I have a little coupon question and answer session here on Ask I Heart Publix. Keep sending in those questions - we love to answer them! Just remember if we didn't get to your question this week...we will do our best to cover it another week!!
Remember--there is a tab at the top of the site under "About" titled “Ask I Heart Publix” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s questions:
- Have the Kellogg's Family Rewards coupons changed?
- Why do SmartSource and Redplum put out two separate inserts some weeks?
- Why do you write the final price on deals the way that you do?
- Does everyone get the personalized Checkout 51 offers?
- Is the savings from the Shell Fuel Rewards Network worth another program to keep up with?
And here are the answers!
1. Shelly wants to know: When I redeemed some points today on Kellogg’s rewards, it only allowed me to print once instead of twice. I wonder if that’s another change in their program. I was disappointed about the $1.50 coupons being phased out, but even more disappointed if they will only allow one print now. It makes it less valuable/less worth the time & effort to participate in their rewards program.
Christy: I've read a lot of comments about this and it seems like there have been some changes to the Kellogg's Family Rewards program. The values of coupon rewards have changed a bit and it seems like you can only get one print instead of the two we used to get.
Though these changes are a bit of a bummer, the Kellogg's Family Rewards program is a free 'bonus' program with higher value coupons than we usually get in the inserts or as printables, so I'll definitely continue to use them.
Michelle: Yes, I have found the same. Like Christy mentioned...I see this program as a perk. Getting the free, higher value coupons requires very little effort on my part. I am happy to get the extra savings when I can!