If you have a question about couponing at Publix, this is the place to find the answer! Each week my buddy Christy and I have a little coupon question and answer session here on Ask I Heart Publix. Keep sending in those questions – we love to answer them! Just remember if we didn’t get to your question this week…we will do our best to cover it another week!!
Remember–there is a tab at the top of the site under “About” titled “Ask I Heart Publix” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s questions:
- Do you know if we will see the Gas Card deal every other week for the rest of the summer?
- How do I load and use digital coupons at Publix?
- Can I use a $X/$XX coupon along with the gas card coupon?
- Will Publix honor Target in-ad gift card deals?
- I didn’t print a coupon you posted last week and now I can’t find it. Is it gone?
And here are the answers!
1. Kristin wants to know: I am loving that the gas card deal keeps coming back this summer. It seems to be popping up every other week. Do you know if that will continue for the rest of the summer?
I wish we had a schedule for gas card weeks but unfortunately it just pops up when it pops up. As you mention, it has been a lot more frequent this summer and I know you guys are loving it just like I am! I am always happy to save a bit extra on my groceries since I know I will spend the money on gas anyway!