If you have a question about couponing at Publix, this is the place to find the answer! Each week my buddy Christy and I have a little coupon question and answer session here on Ask I Heart Publix. Keep sending in those questions – we love to answer them! Just remember if we didn’t get to your question this week…we will do our best to cover it another week!!
Remember–there is a tab at the top of the site under “About” titled “Ask I Heart Publix” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s questions:
- Why do the matchups still contain Target coupons that don’t have sizes included?
- Do Kellogg’s Family Rewards Points expire?
- Have you heard about a change in poliy regarding the gas card promotion?
- How many items can I buy with a digital coupon?
- Are Publix personalized digital coupons just offered in certain areas?
And here are the answers!
1. Patty wants to know: I’m a little confused as to why Target coupons with no size are still being included in the matchups. It was my understanding that they will no longer be accepted under the new policy.
I wrote a bit about the “no size restriction” issue with the new Coupon Policy update over here. As I’ve said, I don’t think the coupon policy is written with the intent to ban the use of any coupon without a size restriction, and I don’t think every store is reading it that way.
I include all possible valid coupons for the matchups so that you guys can pick your best deal. Hopefully many of you are still able to use coupons without size restrictions.