If you have a question about couponing at Publix, this is the place to find the answer! Each week I have a little coupon question and answer session here on Ask I Heart Publix. Keep sending in those questions – I love to answer them! Just remember if I didn’t get to your question this week…I will do my best to cover it another week!!
Remember–there is a tab at the top of the site under “About” titled “Ask I Heart Publix” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s questions:
- Where can I sign up for Publix digital coupons?
- How do I get on the Publix ad mailing list?
- What day do they add new coupons to the Publix Digital Coupon site?
- Is there a Publix inventory checker available online?
- Do I need one Publix coupon per item I am buying, or can I use just 1?
And here are the answers!
1. flocs wants to know: Where can I sign up for the Publix digital coupons?
The digital coupon site is here. You’ll need to create an account in order to save coupons and use them in store, but it’s a very quick process.