If you have a question about couponing at Publix, this is the place to find the answer! Each week I have a little coupon question and answer session here on Ask I Heart Publix. Keep sending in those questions – I love to answer them! Just remember if I didn’t get to your question this week…I will do my best to cover it another week!!
Remember–there is a tab at the top of the site under “About” titled “Ask I Heart Publix” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
- Beth wants to know: "Why doesn't Publix sales tags have expiration dates so we know when the sales end?"
- Deborah emailed: "Something has changed and I can't print from SmartSource AGAIN. Am I the only one with issues?"
- Josh asks: "When is the best day to shop? Is it the first day of the sale or the last?"
- Reva wonders: "What's the longest break you have taken from couponing?"
Here are the answers:
1. Why doesn't Publix sales tags have expiration dates so we know when the sales end?
Oh how I wish that Publix would list end dates on their sales tags, it sure would make my life a while lot easier 😉 Often their non-weekly deals are random and it's really hard to know when they end, they don't seem to follow any ad so it's hard to know how long they will last. If anyone has any pull at Publix, that would be a great suggestion for them.