If you have a question about couponing at Publix, this is the place to find the answer! Each week my buddy Christy and I have a little coupon question and answer session here on Ask I Heart Publix. Keep sending in those questions – we love to answer them! Just remember if we didn’t get to your question this week…we will do our best to cover it another week!!
Remember–there is a tab at the top of the site under “About” titled “Ask I Heart Publix” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s questions:
- This coupon has another store’s logo on it…it doesn’t seem like I should be able to use it at Publix. Is this right?
- I’m new…can you tell me how many coupons I can use on a single item?
- Are the $5/$30 Winn Dixie coupons ever coming back?
- Is there such a thing as a regional ibotta offer?
- Does Checkout 51 allow you to redeem their offers more than once?
And here are the answers!
1. WR wants to know: I noticed that a few of the printable coupons lately have printed with a different store’s logo. We’re all trying to save money here and ink is very expensive. I noticed the Safeway logo [on one coupon] and I thought it was meant to be used exclusively at that store. I don’t have Safeway where I live and I think it wouldn’t be right to use it at my Publix.
Christy: This will ultimately depend on your specific store, but most Publix stores allow manufacturer’s coupons that are printed with other store’s logos as long as the coupon does not specifically state that it can be used ONLY at that other store. The logo is essentially a suggestion but not a requirement without that specific wording.
Michelle: Manufacturer’s coupons can be used at any store provided there is not verbiage requiring it only be used at a specific store.
Now as far as whether that is right or wrong…that will be a personal decision. I have spoken with various brand reps about this and some of them don’t care at all, saying that they just want folks to bring their products home. I have had others who say that they “prefer” the coupon be used at the store listed as they have worked out some kind of promotion/partnership, but end by stating that ultimately the coupon CAN be used anywhere.