We’ve been answering questions for Ask I Heart Publix for over four years now, and we’ve definitely found that some questions keep popping up as new couponers write in. So every month we’re going to feature a “Best Of” Ask I Heart Publix, where we post some of our favorite questions and answers from past weeks, months, and years.
Don’t worry….we’ll still be answering the new questions you guys send in, too, so keep sending in those questions! Just remember if we didn’t get to your question this week…we will do our best to cover it another week!!
Don’t forget to look under the “About” tab where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s “Best of” questions:
- Can you use a coupon from the newspaper and from Coupons.com on the same item?
- How are people able to print so many coupons?
- Can I redeem Upromise offers after the fact?
- Should I worry about trying to use all of my coupons that are expiring, or should I just match coupons with sales as they happen and forget about trying to use up the expiring ones?
- Is there a limit to how many “free chicken” deals you can do at Publix?
And here are the answers!
1. Sharon wants to know: Can you use a coupon from the newspaper and one from coupons.com on the same item, or they both considered a manufacturer coupon?
Christy: At Publix you can use one manufacturer’s coupon and one Publix or competitor store coupon on a single item. It matters less about where you get the coupon as it does what kind of coupon it is. Usually the coupons on coupons.com or in the Sunday inserts are manufacturer’s coupons…so you can only use one or the other.
Michelle: Typically they are both manufacturer’s coupons so you will not be able to combine them. On occasion you will find store coupons as printables or in the inserts…but they will clearly be labeled as store coupons so you will be able to tell.