We’ve been answering questions for Ask I Heart Publix for over three years now, and we’ve definitely found that some questions keep popping up as new couponers write in. So every month we’re going to feature a “Best Of” Ask I Heart Publix, where we post some of our favorite questions and answers from past weeks, months, and years.
Don’t worry….we’ll still be answering the new questions you guys send in, too, so keep sending in those questions! Just remember if we didn’t get to your question this week…we will do our best to cover it another week!!
Don’t forget to look under the “About” tab where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s “Best of” questions:
- Can I use a paper coupon and a Upromise eCoupon on a single item?
- Now that Kroger has stopped doubling coupons in so many areas, do you think Publix will stop doubling too?
- What happened to the “Buy Theirs, Get Ours” promotion?
- Where do you get inexpensive ink to print your coupons?
- How often do you go through your stockpile?
And here are the answers!
Michelle: You can get cash back from Upromise and use a paper coupon at the register on one item. The Upromise coupons are coded blue to show that this is a discount in addition to other coupons. Like ibotta, Upromise gives you cash back and does not discount an item at checkout. Is this the right answer…I honestly don’t know. I have looked all over the Upromise site and could not find this question addressed. Let me know if I missed it. I have always used coupons with Upromise and never had issues getting my deposit.