If you have a question about couponing at Publix, this is the place to find the answer! Each week I have a little coupon question and answer session here on Ask I Heart Publix. Keep sending in those questions – I love to answer them! Just remember if I didn’t get to your question this week…I will do my best to cover it another week!!
Remember–there is a tab at the top of the site under “About” titled “Ask I Heart Publix” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s questions:
- Tara wants to know: What is Checkout 51?
- “T” wants to know: Why do you have multiple manufacturer’s coupons in your lists when you can only use one manufacturer’s coupon on an item?
- Jim wants to know: I was told that Publix no longer takes Target coupons so why are you still putting them in the match ups?
- Beth wants to know: Where do you keep your stockpile?
- Alycia asks: I would like to see a list of stock up prices for items. I’m never sure if I’m getting a deal at the lowest price or if I should wait for a lower price before stocking up.
1. What is Checkout 51?
I actually have a whole post about this app. This is what I call a perk…another level of saving. Kinda like Ibotta, it’s a cash back app that will get you some extra moolah for items already on your shopping list.