If you have a question about couponing at Publix, this is the place to find the answer! Each week I have a little coupon question and answer session here on Ask I Heart Publix. Keep sending in those questions – I love to answer them! Just remember if I didn’t get to your question this week…I will do my best to cover it another week!!
Remember–there is a tab at the top of the site under “About” titled “Ask I Heart Publix” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s questions:
- Jim wants to know: "Where can I see a list of all the Publix digital coupons?"
- Therese asks: "Who decides that we only get two coupon prints from coupons.com?"
- Michele wants to know: "What do you do with the extra coupons that you print and don't end up using?"
- JR asks: "What deal do you look forward to?"
1. "Where can I see a list of all the Publix digital coupons?"
Well I wish I could tell you there was one but there's not one that I know of. I go over to the site every couple of days and load all the coupons just so I have a master list for matching the ad. Like printable coupons, these often come and go so you have to keep checking in to see if there's anything you like and load it right when you see it to ensure that you can get it added to your account.