If you have a question about couponing at Publix, this is the place to find the answer! Each week I have a little coupon question and answer session here on Ask I Heart Publix. Keep sending in those questions – I love to answer them! Just remember if I didn’t get to your question this week…I will do my best to cover it another week!!
Remember–there is a tab at the top of the site under “About” titled “Ask I Heart Publix” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s questions:
1. Rhonda & Mark wonder - Why didn't Publix put up the Grocery Advantage Buy flyer on the site like they did the H&B Advantage Buy flyer? It's so much easier to access the ad online!
2. mominmiami wants to know why are two different ad start days? How come some people's ads start before ours down in Florida?
3. Chrissy asks how many BOGO items are we allowed to get each day?
4. Alex emailed: Why don't you identify coupons that are store specific such as the (ones that say redeemable at Walmart)? Is it legal to use these at Publix?
And here are the answers...
1. Why didn't Publix put up the Grocery Advantage Buy flyer on the site like they did the H&B Advantage Buy flyer? It's so much easier to access the ad online!
I was also so disappointed to find that they had not added the flyer to the ad this past weekend. I was really looking forward to being able to access the ad online. It makes it easier to search and I like being able to print my coupons before I shop. I can't tell you how many times I have forgotten to grab those coupons when I shop! I am still hoping that they will add the flyer soon!