If you have a question about couponing at Publix, this is the place to find the answer! Each week I have a little coupon question and answer session here on Ask I Heart Publix. Keep sending in those questions – I love to answer them! Just remember if I didn’t get to your question this week…I will do my best to cover it another week!!
Remember–there is a tab at the top of the site under “About” titled “Ask I Heart Publix” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s questions:
- Sue asks - When can I print Publix coupons. Why are some available and others aren't online?
- Anonymous asks - When do Publix Digital coupons reset?
- Jill emailed asking - How often will we see the Publix Digital freebies?
- Mary wants to know where the "Try Theirs Get Ours Promotion" went and is Publix going to bring it back?
- Mary also wanted to know what happened to Try Me Tuesday and is it coming back 😉
1. Publix has started to put the majority of their coupons online which is WONDERFUL! The Advantage Buy flyer coupons are now online the day that they are active. Most of the booklet coupons are also now available to print online too. As to how they pick and choose the ones that they give us to print... I just am not sure. Honestly there are only the few tearpads here and there that we haven't had available to print. The vast majority of coupons are now online. For those who have been couponing for a while, I am sure you folks can remember the days when we used to have to search high and low looking for those elusive coupons! It's such a nice change of pace being able to print them now!!