This post is sponsored by Farmland Foods. All comments and opinions are my own
Do you ever get tired of eating the same meals all the time? I have a bad habit of getting busy and sliding into a comfortable routine of making the same things constantly.
My boys aren't so gentle about shaking me out of my rut. Their groans of "Not this again?" is a handy reminder that it may be time to change things up a bit.
So instead of our usual Saturday breakfast, I decided that a Breakfast Pizza would be a very nice change of pace. It was very quick to put together and was a huge hit with all my guys. Instead of complaints, there was silence. Everyone was too busy chowing down to talk! After breakfast was done, everyone agreed that I should definitely make it again soon.
I'll happily add it to my rotation. My family gets a meal packed with protein and thanks to the convenience of Farmland Ham, it's quick and easy to prepare.
This would be the perfect recipe to make for your family thanks to the great deal in the current Advantage Buy flyer—we have a sale on Farmland Diced Ham! You can get the 16 ounce packages for just $3.99! It's fully-cooked and 95% fat free so you can use it for all your favorite recipes. You get a tasty meal starter at a great price.
- 2 cups frozen hashbrown potatoes with onions and peppers partially thawed
- 1 (10-oz.) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 3 cups cubed ham
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper(s)
- 4 egg(s)
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F. Press crust into lightly greased 14-inch pizza pan, forming a ½-inch rim. Bake 5 minutes.
- Arrange hash browns, ham and green pepper over crust. Whisk together eggs, milk, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; pour over pizza.
- Sprinkle top with cheese. Bake at 425°F. for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown and eggs are set.
Don't forget that we have fantastic deals in both the frozen and dairy aisle at Publix. Take advantage of the savings and explore new ways to enjoy your favorite frozen and fresh foods. Why not shake up your menu and opt for delicious and convenient foods that will have your family running to the table.
Look for all the great deals and coupons for great savings on the Cool Foods Page. Stock your cart with all your favorites and get amazing deals.