If you have a question about couponing at Publix, this is the place to find the answer! Each week I have a little coupon question and answer session here on Ask I Heart Publix. Keep sending in those questions – I love to answer them! Just remember if I didn’t get to your question this week…I will do my best to cover it another week!!
Remember–there is a tab at the top of the site under “About” titled “Ask I Heart Publix” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s questions:
- Lisa wants to know "...what to do when you forget to use a coupon at checkout?"
- Benjamin asks, "Where can I find the Advantage flyers in the store?"
- Smitha wonders "does Publix price match and can you take back your receipt if you find a product at a lower price at a different store after you purchase it at Publix to get the difference?"
- What do you do when you forget to use a coupon at checkout?
If you spot the error while you at at the store, the easiest thing to do is to take your receipt over to customer service and they will fix the issue. Typically they will give you cash back for your coupons. Now...if you get home and notice that you forgot to use a coupon you'll still need to visit the customer service desk with your receipt. I am not sure if there is a time limit in which you must make the request. You might need to ask your store to see what their specific rules are on that.
- Where can I find the Advantage flyers in the store?
I get this question quite often and have probably answered it multiple times...but I thought it might be a good one to add in again. The flyers are usually in a couple of spots at the store. First, check the turnstyle at the front of the store where the regular ads are kept. If you don't see them there, you may need to check at customer service. Often he booklets are kept at the desk so that folks don't take too many at once.Also remember, you can now view the flyers online at Publix.com. You can even print the coupons as well. That makes things so much easier!
- Does Publix price match and can you take back your receipt if you find a product at a lower price at a different store after you purchase it at Publix to get the difference?
Publix does not price match. So there is no need to bring in other ads and try to get them to match ads from other stores. You may see that they do comparison pricing of Walmart prices but they will not match prices...they just do the comparisons to show you that you are getting a better deal by shopping at Publix. So to answer the second part of your question, since they don't price match...they are not going to give you the price difference after the fact either.