If you have a question about couponing at Publix, this is the place to find the answer! Each week I have a little coupon question and answer session here on Ask I Heart Publix. Keep sending in those questions – I love to answer them! Just remember if I didn’t get to your question this week…I will do my best to cover it another week!!
Remember–there is a tab at the top of the site under “About” titled “Ask I Heart Publix” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s questions:
- Ginny wants to know - "can I order the booklets if I can't find them in the store?"
- CJ sent this one - "What's up with the new tags at Publix. Am I the only one who finds them hard to read?"
- Liz wonders - you often share sweepstakes that run at Publix and I would like to know how to find out when to know when I should give up hopes that I might be among the winners.
1. Can I order the booklets if I can't find them in the store
There isn't a way to order the booklets that I know of. But - the good news is... most of the booklets are now available to print! For those of you guys who have been couponing for a while, you might remember how we used to have to go on wild hunts for those elusive booklets. Now, we can get a couple of copies from the convenience of our couch. I LOVE this new change! Remember you can see the list of available booklets under the deals tab in my navigation bar --just click Publix Booklets to see them all!
2. What's up with the new tags at Publix. Am I the only one who finds them hard to read?
Well, I don't find them hard to read... but they don't jump out as much as the others did to me so I have a hard time "seeing" the deals like I did before. The long red bars were much easier to see than that red "save" dot 😉
The prices are actually clearer and you can see the price per ounce a little better in the new tags. I think anytime there is a change, it takes some time to get used to it. I am sure, we will all get used to the new tags.
3. You often share sweepstakes that run at Publix and I would like to know how to find out when to know when I should give up hopes that I might be among the winners.
Honestly, I have no idea! I am sure that all of that information is in the fine print on those little tearpads that detail all the rules about the sweepstakes. I don't type all that out as I can barely read half of it as is. I actually had to take a picture of one of the most recent ones and blow it up on my computer just to read the prize details. I am getting OLD!! I will try my best to be better about listing more pertinent information on the sweepstakes postings provided that it's listed.
As a little note...I just wanted to say that I am so happy to hear how many of you guys have been winning lately. I have received a TON of emails and comments from recent winners and it makes me just as happy as if I had won myself!! I really do love hearing that so many of you guys win big. I really wish I had kept a running tally of how much I Heart Publix readers have won over the years...I really wouldn't be surprised if it's over 50,000 at this point!!