In-Store Publix Coupon – Pepsi Real Sugar 12 Packs For Just 50¢!

pepsi4

Christy emailed to let me know that she found a great Publix coupon on a display of Pepsi Real Sugar 12 packs at her store. Be on the lookout for this one – if you find it you will get those 12 packs for just 50¢ this week!

Pepsi Products, Assorted Varieties, 12 pk, 12 oz cans or 8 pk, 12 oz bottles, 4/$12
-$5/2 Pepsi Real Sugar 12 Packs Publix Coupon tearpad (valid 6/16 – 7/20)
Buy 4 and use 2 coupons to pay just 50¢ each!

If you want to add this deal to your shopping list, head over the Publix Ad and Coupon Matchups.

Comments

1. Shawn says

Good luck finding those – am sure the hoarders will literally rip the sign from the display to score as much near-free sugar as possible (sadly).

2. Sharon F says

I found them on an end cap with the vanilla, cherry and regular Pepsi with real sugar I am up in the Titusville area

3. scott says

My store only requires the LU # now which is sweet. I just found it online and used it no problem. The coupon thieves still insist on taking every flyer in the store even through they only need one.

4. Lily says

Hate to be a wet blanket, but my grocery manager tells me this coupon was originally slated for the grocery flyer, but was pulled and replaced with an ad instead. Says the LU# was also disabled in the system. Can anyone confirm they’ve used this PQ along with the sale that started today/yesterday?

5. angel says

I got them from the customer svc desk. She said a lady grabbed the whole ttear pad so you have to ask. My store was 2 cpns per customer. My sis–in-law got 4 cpns per customer but still from the desk. An another store a few miles away never got any, per mgr.

6. Melissa B says

Gerrie- can you please tell me which pcb store you found them?? We are desperate for a few of those coupons!! :)

7. Michelle says

I work at Publix in customer service. They are Publix coupons. We obviously do not send them off for reimbursement so although the actual policy is to have all coupons needed to give to cashier, each store manager decides how they want to handle. Going back to the not needing to send them to a manufacturer to be reimbursed, we throw these out at the end of every night. Store managers start to become strict with following coupon policy as well as quantity limits when customers take advantage of the sales and couponing.