Check Your Paper For Lots Of Publix Coupons!

publix-couponsCheck your paper this morning for lots of great Publix coupons! Hopefully you find the flyer that has a bunch of P&G Publix coupons that will help you “Stock Up for Summer and Save.”

I will try to find us some deals when I shop but if you run across any with the Publix coupon/manufacturer’s coupon matchups–let me know and I will post for everyone!

All of the following Publix coupons are valid through 7/11

$1/1 Downy Unstopables 13.2 oz
$2/1 Tide OXI 7.12 lb
$1/1 Downy Liquid
$1/1 Gillette Razor or Disposable Razor
$1/1 Secret Destinations, Outlast, Secret Expressions or Old Spice Wild, Fresh or Red Zone Deodorant
$2/1 Charmin Bathroom Tissue 12 roll+
$1/1 Febreze
$10/1 Crest Whitestrip 7ct+
$1/2 Always Pad or Tampax Tampons
$2/1 Bounty Paper Towels 6 roll+
$1/1 Swiffer Refill
$2/1 Crest Toothpaste 6.2 oz
$1/1 Herbal Essences 11.2 oz Body Wash, Olay 23.6 oz Body Wash or 6 Bar Soap
$1/1 Pampers Boxes Diapers 54 – 144 ct
$2/1 Multi-Pack Puffs, 2x Family Box or 4X Cubes

**Also be on the lookout for a $5/$40 Publix coupon that is valid in the typical Florida counties that is valid through 7/5.

Thanks to Happy, Tracy at Having Fun Saving, Jen, Michele and anyone else I forgot.

Comments

1. lynn says

did anyone in the montgomery, alabama area find these in the paper? thanks! they were not in my bham paper.

2. Rita says

Does anyone know if they will have the Stock Up For Summer Q’s in the stores? Is there anywhere else we can get them? This doesn’t seem so coupon friendly if most of us don’t get the coupons.

It seems they publish the ads with Q’s but only make them available in a few areas in limited quantity. I’m finding this true in our area with more and more of the ads. I wish they would put them all on line with a Q limit and that would make it fair for everyone.

I’m going to send an email the corporate office and request this, hope you all will consider doing the same.

3. Shannon S. says

Hello all. My name is Shannon Singleton. I am the president of the Myles Singleton Foundation (www.mylesfoundation.org). We are small, but we try to do what we can. We are located in Georgia, but we are having a uniform and care package give away in Donaldsonville, LA on August 2nd. We are trying to put together care packages for about 200 high school students for the event. We’re in need of toothpaste, maxi pads, shampoo, deodorant, soap, mouth wash and lotion. We want to have enough for 100 boys and 100 girls. We don’t know anything about how to coupon. I was hoping I could get some help/support to get these items for free or at a very low cost. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shannon

• Tammy says

well, that was helpful Johnny. She did say “free or at a very low cost”
        Amazing how someone is trying to help others and then a poster comes on with such remarks.
        Shannon, I don’t live in your area but I’m sure a poster will come up with some help with your cause but to start with you can start gathering Sunday paper inserts for the coupons you want and start checking ads for the items you’re needing. If it’s BOGO you can use two manufacture coupons (one for each item)
        Good Luck!!

• Shannon S. says

Tammy, thank you so much for your encouraging words! We were actually able to use some of the Publix and manufacturer coupons to start gathering items. The best was the $1.00 off any 2 suave items in the Publix flier that you can pick up at the store. We were able to buy 100 deodorants for $1.05 each for 100 girls because of the quantity 10 for each Publix coupon policy they have. I think we are starting to get the hang of it. The most difficult part is trying to find enough coupons to get the deal on each item.

Shannon :-)

• brittany says

Shannon if you need more help with couponing please feel free to let me know. I can send you my email where you can contact me.

• Shannon S. says

Jazmin, I’m a newbie too so I understand how you feel. Brittany, it would be great if you could send me your e-mail address.

Shannon

4. Jazmin says

Hello everyone. I live in the Florida panhandle and I did not receive this insert. Does anyone know where i can get a few or maybe have them sent to me? Still new to this couponing stuff so any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!