Super Cheap Milk & Cereal At Publix

kraveThere’s a new Kellogg’s coupon that will come in handy at Publix! Use the coupon with the Advantage Buy coupon to save BIG!

Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes Cereal, 10.5 oz, or Chocolate Frosted Flakes, 14.7 oz, or Krave, Assorted Varieties, 11 or 11.4 oz, $1.99
-FREE Gallon of Milk wyb Any (3) Kellogg’s Mini-Wheats, Krave or Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Cereal, 11 oz or larger Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Healthy Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 3/22 to 4/11)
-$2 off Milk when you buy 3 Kellogg’s Krave, Smores, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory or Special K Chocolate Almond Cereal (zip 99218)
-$0.50 Milk ibotta offer
Just $3.97 for three boxes of cereal AND a gallon of milk–plus get your ibotta cash back! That’s less than the price of just the milk at my store!!

Thanks to Steph at Printable Coupons and Deals

Comments

1. KBS says

There’s a .70 off 1 Krave Smores in 2/16 RP. It expires on 3/30. It’s a great deal for those in double coupon land.

• Angie says

NOT a dumb question, I would also like to know if it can be organic, HOWEVER I have only bought half gallon organic ..so I am not sure if it comes in a gallon. I have never checked.

• Christine says

I have done that on a deal like this before and they were skeptical at the register but the Publix coupon does not exclude it so ultimately they took it. :)

• kk says

could not imagine why not
      thats all I buy
      believe when the cashier inputs the lu# there is just a certain amount for the milk that will come off
      its probably already inputted

• Angie says

Thanks for the response guys. Does the organic come in the gallon size? I have been buying the horizon half gallon in the red box.

• Juanita says

Angie, there are gallons of Publix brand organic milk at my store but I haven’t seen the Horizon brand in a gallon.

• ali says

I have had different cashiers do it differently for the organic milk, which is $5.99/gallon at my store. One gave me the entire $5.99 off, another just took off $4.19, which was the price of the conventional gallon, to put towards the organic kind. Either way, it’s a great deal!!

2. susana says

Until when can we do this deal? Can we combine it with a bogo milk coupon? How would it work? Also, I got a $5 off $25 save alot email this morning.

3. kittylynn says

I was looking in the “Healthy Savings” booklet and saw a coupon for $3 off Kelloggs breakfast shakes when you buy 2 Kelloggs cereal. Can this coupon be used with this deal too? So like I would buy 6 cereals, 2 milks and 3 To Go Breakfast using this deal and the Publix $3 off shakes. And a manufacture for the To Go Breakfast (if there is one)

4. tab says

The $2 off milk mf is affiliated with kelloggs so you would only be able to use either that or the .70 off is that right?

5. porsche says

I dont understand this deal. the milk was already going to be free when using the “free milk publix deal” so the $2 of milk coupon would come in where? would those two dollars come off of the cereal? because thats they only thing left to pay for….have patience i’m still learning

• Laura S says

Yes since Publix allows stacking a store coupon with a manufacturer. You would pay $5.97 for 3 cereal and the $2 coupon would deduct from that since the store coupon would deduct the price of the milk.

• says

Yes it would come off the remaining balance of the cereal. The reason you can use both is because one is a Publix coupon and the other is a manufacturer coupon and Publixs allows you to stack them

• Laura S says

no, I just now printed it. Click the link, input zip code 99218 and hit enter, close the coupons. com window then click the link to the coupon again and it should be the first on the page.

• susana says

Yes steph u can use it but I am not sure how u can do it. I have the same coupon that I am trying to figure out how to use it. I hope some one can help us.

6. E says

Thank you so much especially the info if this is workable with the object it is free milk. I wasn’t sure if it was any milk or just publix milk. Many many thanks!

7. susana says

Can someone help me do this deal, I want to do this with a manufacturer bogo milk coupon I have and the free milk from advantage flyer. Help please! Thanks