If you have a question about couponing at Publix, this is the place to find the answer! Each week my buddy Christy and I have a little coupon question and answer session here on Ask I Heart Publix. Keep sending in those questions – we love to answer them! Just remember if we didn’t get to your question this week…we will do our best to cover it another week!!
Remember–there is a tab at the top of the site under “About” titled “Ask I Heart Publix” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s questions:
- I love your can organizer – where did you get it?
- Off topic but – Has My Coke Rewards discontinued their Wednesday deals?
- Is anyone else having a hard time using two Target coupons on BOGO deals?
- What gas stations are the gas cards (for the Gas Card Deal) valid at?
- Is there a post where your coupon box is pictured?
And here are the answers!
1.Jessi wants to know: I loved the pictures of your pantry that you shared a while back. I’m wondering: where did you get your can organizer?
Michelle: Mine are made by Shelf Reliance. It isn’t cheap but I have found it to be well worth the money. I have had mine for years and love it!!
Christy: From what I’ve read, it does seem like My Coke Rewards got rid of their Wednesday deal. If anyone has any other information or if I am wrong, please share in the comments!
3. Yadi wants to know: I have been shopping at Publix for several years now and have always been able to use/stack a manufacturer’s coupon along with a Target coupon. On the BOGOs I was able to use one of each until recently. On my last visit to Publix, I went to buy the Dial body wash and I had total of four coupons two of each. They wouldn’t let me use two target coupons. Is anyone else having a hard time using two Target coupons on BOGO deals?
Christy: I don’t have any stores in my area that will accept Target as a competitor, so I don’t have a ton of experience with this issue in particular – however if you have been able to use those coupons in the past, I would talk to your Customer Service Desk or store manager to find out what has changed. It could be that you ran into a cashier that didn’t know the rules – or a policy may have changed in your district.
Michelle: Many stores were allowing folks to use as many Target coupons as they wanted BUT that was going against the wording on the coupon. Folks were taking advantage of the lenient coupon policy and to prevent that many stores have started to follow the wording on the coupon – one coupon per customer. Last time I checked all the printable Target coupons have this wording. So it may be that your store is just now following the rules.
4. Aymie wants to know: What gas stations are the gas cards (for the Gas Card Deal) valid at? I get my gas at Bjs or Costco normally…will this really save me money?
Christy: You will have to check which cards your store carries – mine generally have BP, Shell, Hess, and sometimes others. It could be that you will pay a bit more per gallon with these regional and national stations…you will have to do the math and see if it works for you.
Michelle: As Christy said, the types of cards will vary based on the gas stations in the area. Gas prices usually don’t vary too much so that $10 discount is going to be hard to beat.
Michelle: I did an updated review of My Coupon Keeper last year (please note – giveaway no longer active!!) – you can check it out over there. I just checked and it looks like Brandi still has these available.
I hope our answers to these questions were helpful! Make sure you ‘tune in’ next week for even more Q&A with I Heart Publix. We are really running low on questions to answer, so if you have a question you’d like to see answered, PLEASE send it in!! Just email me at email@example.com.