Super High Value Coupons – Print Them While You Can

lucky charmsYou guys might want to head over and grab these great new high value coupons. If you want the quick way….just click THIS LINK, change your zip to 77477 and refresh your screen…all SEVEN coupons will be pre-clipped for you!

Remember we saw these last month but they disappeared quickly so grab them now if you will use them. I will look for deals and share any that I find.

Comments

1. Travis says

The Nature Valley coupon printed as $1.25/1. Is there a separate one that’s worth $1.50 because I can’t find it if so.

2. Holley says

My coupons printed in Spanish. That should not make a difference at my local Publix correct? Forgive my not knowing, that has just never happened.

• elise says

If you look under the Spanish they are in English as well (lots of small print). I used these last time they were available – not a problem to use @ Publix!

3. Meg says

The new Pillsbury coupons are up on the pillsbury site. Good ones this month!

$1/1 cookie dough
    $1/3 larabar, uber, alt, or jocalat bars

4. Meg says

…and over on the Betty Crocker site:

$1.10/2 bisquick
    $1/2 betty crocker frosting,brownie,dessert bar,or supermoist cake

• Dannie says

I just printed them myself so as far as I know they’re still available. Double check that your zipcode has been changed because sometimes it says it’s changed and then it doesn’t

5. stephanie says

When I change my zipcode it goes back to the original zipcode when I go to coupons. Does anyone know how to fix that? Thanks

• D says

Ditto – I didn’t see the $1/1 progresso (or any progresso) soup coupon. Darn it & that’s the one I use the most!

• Rebecca says

Several of the qs have run out of prints. I was able to get all of these yesterday afternoon on one of my laptops before I ran out of ink. I went to the other laptop last night and the Progresso and Tostinos were out of prints. This morning I was only able to get the Old El Paso and Yoplait to show for me. Hope that helps :)

6. Catherine says

If you are in GA, you can use the GM coupons at CVS…they have Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Lucky Charms for $1.99. $1/1 makes each box $0.99!