Nice Deal On Hormel Roast At Publix

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

hormel-roast-publix

Here’s another deal that Happy sent in. Grab your Hormel coupons and pick up a nice deal on a roast. These are great for a quick and easy meal as they are already seasoned. Just toss it in the oven to roast, add a few sides and you have dinner with very little effort.

Hormel Pork Roast 1.5 lb, $4.99
-$1/1 Hormel Always Tender Flavored Meat Product, Any – 01/05/2014 SS Insert
-$1/1 HORMEL® ALWAYS TENDER® flavored meat product
Just $3.99 for a roast!

If you want to add this deal to your shopping list click

Hormel Pork Roast 1.5 lb, $4.99
-$1/1 Hormel Always Tender Flavored Meat Product, Any – 01/05/2014 SS Insert
-$1/1 HORMEL® ALWAYS TENDER® flavored meat product
Just $3.99 for a roast!

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

1. says

i live 50 miles from the store i love going there .but its a far drive from where im at but it would be worth my rive if i could get the publix coupons in the mail.if could help out with that it would be great,i know a few people that would shop there more if we could get the coupons

2. Nicole says

I believe there is a Target coupon too for $1 off any hormel tender roast so if your store takes Target coupons would be only $2.99!

• Alana says

I went today and it worked for me, Got two for 3$ a piece. I think the cashier typed them in. I asked her first to make sure it was ok/ would work. Maybe it will work for you too…

3. kika says

can not find this coupon anywhere?! Can anyone tell me what zip code they are using or if they are already gone. Thanks!

• Mary says

I cooked them in the crockpot. They get nice and tender I add potatoes , carrots. peppers and onions You can add what ever your family likes.

4. LindaB says

I didn’t see these on sale at my store this week. They were still priced at $6.99 each. That’s regular price. Hope they go on sale here soon. $5.99 would be nice.

5. jodi says

i just used the target q at my store in alabama. wording is correct. as long as the roast you select is 18oz. or more. HTH.