I mentioned last week that the Frozen Rewards Club is back right now at Publix. I know many of us scored some great deals last year. This time they have increased the rewards and now we can earn up to $50 in Publix gift cards! It's a super simple process to earn your card. You just buy your favorite products, submit your receipts online and your gift card is mailed to you. Seriously, how easy is that?
To earn your $10 Publix gift card, head into Publix and spend $30 on participating frozen products between 2/1/2014 and 4/30/2014. Submit your receipt(s) online and your gift card will be mailed to your address. What's great is that you can earn up to 5 cards for a total of $50 in Publix gift cards!
Remember this is the Frozen Rewards Club so be sure to purchase any of the following frozen items. As long as you are shopping in the frozen aisle you can grab any variety or product from these brands:
- Marie Callender’s®
- Healthy Choice®
- P.F. Chang’s®
- Bertolli® FROZEN
The submission process is simple. You create an online registration and upload your receipts. Your submission will be reviewed within about 24 hours and your account will be updated. Most of us are very used to uploading our receipts for the various cash back apps and such...this one is just as simple. If you prefer not to upload or don't have the capability, you can absolutely still participate. They have info on the page on how to submit your receipts via regular mail.
As a reminder, here are the easy steps to earn your Publix gift card(s):
- Complete the easy registration.
- Go to your local Publix store from 2/1/2014 through 4/30/2014 and purchase any Marie Callender’s®, Healthy Choice®, P.F. Chang’s®, and Bertolli® FROZEN products and KEEP YOUR RECEIPT(s).
- Take a picture of your receipt that includes all of the necessary detail.
- Access your account and upload your receipt(s).
- See the FAQ’s for a mail-in option.
All the specific are laid out in the FAQ’s. If you use a coupon on any of the participating items, the coupon amount will not be subtracted from the amount you are claiming.
Grab the Marie Callender's Pie that on sale in the new Publix ad - it qualifies for the offer. Also, don't forget about the Publix coupons in the Advantage buy flyer. Combine the sales, coupons and the reward club to stock your freezer at a fantastic price.
- Marie Callender’s Pie, Assorted Varieties, 28 to 46 oz, 2/$10 (valid through 2/19 or 2/18 for some)
- $0.75/2 Healthy Choice Frozen Meals 8.5 to 12 oz Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Sweet Deals” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 2/8 to 2/28)
- B2G1 Marie Callender’s Cobbler 32 oz Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Sweet Deals” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 2/8 to 2/28)
- $0.75/1 Marie Callender’s Frozen Breakfast Sandwich 3 pk Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Sweet Deals” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 2/8 to 2/28)
I know some of you guys have already submitted for your gift card. Anyone already earned more than one card yet? Feel free to share your deals and let us know if you've earned a card (or cards).
This post is brought to you by the folks at ConAgra