Fabulous Upcoming Deal On Gorton’s Fish Fillets or Fish Sticks

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

gortonUnknown-2
I know many of you guys have noticed the great deal that we are going to be able to get on Gorton’s Products and Alexia Bread or Potato Products with the start of the new ad. I wanted to be sure that no one missed this great deal, so here are the details:

Gorton’s Fish Fillets or Fish Sticks, Assorted Varieties, 6.3 to 11.4 oz, BOGO $4.75
-FREE Alexia Bread or Potato Item, 12 to 32 oz, wyb (1) Gorton’s Seafood Item, 8.2 to 17.2 oz Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Game Favorites” In-Ad Publix Coupon (exp 2/7)
-$1/1 Alexia Frozen Item, Any – 01-19-14 SS Insert (exp 3/2/2014)
-$1/1 Alexia Frozen Product
-$1/2 Gorton’s Items
-$1/2 Gorton’s Items
-$0.50/1 Gorton’s Seafood Product, Any – 02-02-14 SS Insert (exp 5/10/2014)
-$1/2 Gorton’s Seafood Products, Any – 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 4/12/2014)
-$0.50/1 Gorton’s Seafood Product, Any – 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 4/12/2014)
-$1/2 Gorton’s Seafood Item, Any
Buy (2) Gorton’s products 8.2 oz + and (2) Alexia Bread or Potato Products. Use (2) $0.50/1 Gorton’s coupons, (2) $1/1 Alexia coupons, and (2) Free Alexia wyb Gorton’s Publix coupons. You’ll pay as little as 75¢ for all 4 items if your store doubles!

If you want to add this deal to your shopping list, click

-$1/1 Alexia Frozen Item, Any – 01-19-14 SS Insert (exp 3/2/2014)
-$1/1 Alexia Frozen Product
-$1/2 Gorton’s Items
-$1/2 Gorton’s Items
-$0.50/1 Gorton’s Seafood Product, Any – 02-02-14 SS Insert (exp 5/10/2014)
-$1/2 Gorton’s Seafood Products, Any – 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 4/12/2014)
-$0.50/1 Gorton’s Seafood Product, Any – 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 4/12/2014)
-$1/2 Gorton’s Seafood Item, Any

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

1. Emily says

I have a super deal figured out!

If you buy 6 fish and 6 alexia products, that should be about $35 or so. Use 6 $0.50/1 Gorton’s Seafood Product and 6 $1/1 Alexia Frozen Item and 6 FREE Alexia Bread or Potato Item, 12 to 32 oz, wyb (1) Gorton’s Seafood Item, and I $5/30 Winn Dixie, or $5/40 Publix if you buy 8 fish and 8 alexia. Should get all for under $1!

• Emily says

FYI! I live in Florida where we have true Bogo’s, dont know how that would play out somewhere that doubles coupons!

2. Robin says

There’s another $1/1 Alexia IP. It’s for their Smart Classics variety which my store carries. Just go to the southern savers coupon database and type in Alexia. It will be the first link.

3. Kristin says

For those of you who live in areas where publix doesn’t double coupons there is a .75/1 Gortons on their facebook page HERE: https://www.facebook.com/gortonsseafood/app_276229299160477
    I would Break down like this:
    6 Gortons Fish $4.75 BOGO ($14.25)
    6 Alexia Potato $3.75 Reg. ($22.50) TOTAL: $36.75

Use (4) $0.75/1 Gortons mfc – $3.00
    (1) $1/2 Gortons mfc – $1.00
    (6) FREE ALEXIA wyb 1 – $22.50
    Gortons Fish PublixQ
    (6) $1/1 Alexia mfc – $6.00
    (1) $5/$30 WinnDixie – $5.00
    PUBLIX PAYS YOU $0.75 !!!!

4. Nadya says

So without doubled coupons, is this breakdown correct:

Buy (2) Gorton’s products 8.2 oz + and (2) Alexia Bread or Potato Products. Use (1) $1/2 Gorton’s coupon, (2) $1/1 Alexia coupons, and (2) Free Alexia wyb Gorton’s Publix coupons. So total will be $1.75 for 4 products!?

5. Katy says

I just got back from my Publix. The fish was $2.19 a box. I didn’t have the $1/1 Alexia printable but at my Kroger they had $.75/1 coupons in the organic/healthy food section. Total came to $6.24 for 6 boxes :)

6. Viv says

I bought 4 bags of Gorton and 4 Alexia this morning, and they didn’t let me use the Alexia MQ.
    I used 4MQ gorton + 4MQ Alexia plus de PQ free Alexia then they didn’t let me use the Alexia MQ, they told me I can’t use that coupon over a free item soZi paid like $5 plus tax