Publix Deals – Kraft Cheese & Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

publix-om-kraft

Happy found a couple of great Publix deals using the digital coupons with the new Game Day booklet coupons. The booklet coupons are Publix coupons while the Publix Digital coupons are manufacturer’s coupons…together they make for cheap cheese and hot diggity dogs.

Kraft American Singles 24ct, 16oz, $3.99 (reg $4.89)
-$2/2 Kraft American Singles 14.7-16oz Publix Coupon Game Day Favorites
-$2/1 Kraft American Singles Publix Digital Coupon
$3.98 for two packs!

Oscar Mayer Beef Franks $2.99 ($5.19)
-$2/2 Oscar Mayer 14-16oz Beef Hot Dogs Publix Coupon Game Day Favorites
-$2/1 Oscar Mayer Beef Franks Publix Digital Coupon
Just $1.98 for two packages!

If you want to add these deals to your shopping list click

Kraft American Singles 24ct, 16oz, $3.99 (reg $4.89)
-$2/2 Kraft American Singles 14.7-16oz Publix Coupon Game Day Favorites
-$2/1 Kraft American Singles Publix Digital Coupon
$3.98 for two packs!

Oscar Mayer Beef Franks $2.99 ($5.19)
-$2/2 Oscar Mayer 14-16oz Beef Hot Dogs Publix Coupon Game Day Favorites
-$2/1 Oscar Mayer Beef Franks Publix Digital Coupon
Just $1.98 for two packages!

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

1. Lynette says

I have never been able to figure out those digital coupons. Once I “clip” them, I don’t know what else to do!! :(

• cindyk says

After you load them, you go to the store, and when u check out, you put in the id u signed up with (phone #). Any coupons that apply to your items will automatically be deducted.

2. Gayle says

My understanding is you can use only one digital coupon at Publix and no paper coupons with that item. And the digital coupon is used only once. Correct?

3. Melody says

It is true that you can only use a digital coupon once, but if you buy multiple items you can use a coupon on them. The digital q’s are MC.
    HTH

4. Carolyn says

Yes, mine had the same tags even(for 2.99) but rang up at 4.99. Publix promise gave me a killer deal and they took the tags off of course

5. Cynthia says

I suggest printing a list of your digital coupons and checking your receipt before leaving the store because I have had problems and have had to go to Customer service to get the coupon credit.