Publix Coupon – $5/$40 Good Through 1/21

UPDATE: Cathy realized that the ad actually has two $5/$40 coupons on it – one on the front for this week and one on the back for next week. Wowsa!

publix-coupon-playoffCathy emailed to tell folks to be on the lookout for a great Publix coupon that may be in your mailbox. It seems lots of folks in Cathy’s area were just tossing these out. As she noted, these are as good as a $10 bill…so make sure you don’t accidentally toss yours out too.

There is a coupon on the front for $5 off a $40 purchase 1/9 – 1/15 and another $5/$40 on the back for $5/$40 purchase 1/16 – 1/21 at any Publix. Be on the lookout!

Comments

1. Penny T says

Mine has two coupons…both $5.00 off $40.00 or more, but one is dated 1/9/14 – 1/15/14 and the other is dated 1/16/14 – 1/21/14 :-D YAY!!! :)

• Maureen says

I got mine in the Tampa Tribune today. I thought you could print the Publix coupons on their website….I did before Christmas but cannot find it now! Anyone help?

2. Lee says

Has anyone seen these in the Atlanta area? Are they in the junk mail? I’d love to get my hands on a few of these.

3. Carolyn B says

I am in middle Tennessee and I got the mailer that had 2 coupons on it. It came in my mail on Wednesday 1/8/13

• Deena says

Hey Carolyn,

Could you indicate what area in Middle TN are you in? I am in northern Middle Tennessee and would love to track these down.

4. Cathy says

I’m not THE Cathy of the original post, but I received the two $5 coupons in the mail in the Birmingham Al. area.

5. Laura D. says

I got mine last week! We never get the dollars off purchase coupons in the paper like most you guys do. So, when an awesome surprise like this shows up in my mailbox, it makes my day!

We have lived in this house for almost 6 years now & I have been shopping at Publix exclusively for 3 yrs & have only ended up with TWO mailers that include coupons! I’ll definitely put them to good use this week & next!

6. Cathy says

Hi :) I’m the Cathy of the original post. I live in the Austell area of GA, which is outside of Atlanta. They came in the mail today. (Friday) I was pleasantly surprised as well because I live in an area where we can’t use the cool Winn Dixie $5/$30 q’s, so these were a great blessing. I live in an apt so I was shocked at how many people just tossed theirs in the trash. Unfortunately they are only good for two weeks or I would have grabbed a bunch :) I love these hidden blessings. God bless you all and good shopping…every little bit helps. A great big THANKS to Michelle and her group for all they do to get us these great deals. It cuts down on alot of time. Have a great weekend everyone and again…God bless…:)

• Lee says

Cathy,
      Hi neighbor! I am in the Marietta/Smyrna area. I didn’t get these in my mail. If you possibly could pick up a couple more…I would love to trade other coupons with you. I am leeinsmyrna on the IHP forum. Please come to the forum and drop me a private message if you would like to trade. I have the $2/1 snapware and lots of other coupons. Thanks!

• Dee says

Hi Cathy. I live in Austell too. Were these coupons attach to a flyer or apart of an insert? I didn’t get them…very sad.

7. Keirstin DeGregorio says

This coupon came in my Sunday paper and is good ’til 1/18…there is only 1 $5/$40 coupon on it though. Good enough for me :D PS I live in Pinellas County, FL

• Maureen says

I thought it was possible to print these coupons online. I remember printing the $5 off for the Publix platters at Christmas online. I also printed the coupons for items in their monthly leaflets. I cannot find that section on the Publix site anymore…anybody help?