Huggies Deal At Publix – Cheap Diapers

UPDATE: Robin and Joana verified that the jumbo packs ARE included in the deal too – stock up if you need diapers!box diapersMelinda emailed to remind everyone with little ones that there is a great deal on Huggies right now at Publix. With the in store sale, Publix coupons and manufacturer’s coupons you can pick up cheap diapers.

Just a note…in the past, this sale has just been for the boxes but the item count looks like it may include the smaller packs. You will have to check at your store to see all the inclusions

Melinda notes that if you add in a $5/$30 coupon you can make the deal even better. Here’s the deal on the jumbo pack bags –

Huggies Diapers Jumbo Packs, 10 to 56 ct, $10.99
-$5/2 In Store Special
-$3/1 Huggies Little Snugglers or Little Movers Diapers or Huggies Overnites Diapers, 42 ct. or higher – 01-19-14 SS Insert
-$3/1 Huggies diapers, 42 ct. or larger – 01-19-14 SS Insert
-$1.50/1 Huggies Diapers, Any – 01-19-14 SS Insert
-$2/1 any Huggies Diapers or Pull-ups Training Pants Publix Coupon Start Your Year Off With Savings
-$3/1 Goodnights Underwear 27ct+ or any Bedmats Publix Coupon Start Your Year Off With Savings
-$2/1 Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants , Jumbo Pack+
-$2/1 Huggies Slip Ons
-$2/1 Huggies Overnights
-$2/1 Pull-Ups
-$2/1 Goodnites

As low as $3.49 each after sale and coupons.

Here’s the deal on the boxes –

Huggies Diapers or Pull-Ups or Little Swimmers, 10 to 156 ct, or GoodNites Underwear or Disposable Bed Mats, 9 to 35 ct, Assorted Varieties, $18.59 – $18.99
-$5/2 In Store Special
-$3/1 Huggies diapers, 42 ct. or larger – 01-19-14 SS Insert
-$1.50/1 Huggies Diapers, Any – 01-19-14 SS Insert
-$2/1 Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants , Jumbo Pack+
-$2/1 Huggies Slip Ons
-$2/1 Huggies Overnights
-$2/1 Pull-Ups
-$2/1 Goodnites

As low as $11.09 each after sale and coupons.

Also this is a great way to throw in for your gas card deal. With that and a $5/$30 you could really clean up!

Comments

• Robin says

Maddie I called my store this morning and they said the $10-$11 small packs ARE included. Much better deal. I have Huggies Publix coupons from my pediatrician that have no size specifications on them

1. Joana L. says

I was just at publix this morning and jumbo packs ARE included….wooohooo. The jumbo packs were $10.99 each at my store in Madison,AL.

2. Christa says

What is the largest count in the jumbo packs? I rarely buy diapers anymore (only for baby showers since my kids are out of ‘em), but I seem to remember the newborn/1’s being something like 50 count… Am I crazy?

3. Casey says

I got my publix deal on the huggies boxes for 7.99 a box.
    18.99 per box
    $5 instant off
    5/30 winndixie coupon
    (2) $3 off publix coupon from 1/19 paper
    (2) $3 off huggies coupon from 1/19 paper
    Made each box 7.99 or 160 diapers for .10¢

4. Sharon says

Hi — I am learning and found both the Publix coupons and the MFTG coupons — but im not sure where do look for the ‘in-store’ deal — is this a coupon i have to find in an ad that is at the store?

5. Melinda says

Watch the sizes restrictions on the coupons….the jumbo packs are included but some sizes may not work with the $3 off coupons!

• Joana L. says

I just called my publix and ask them to do a price check on the Goodnight Underwear 27ct+ and they said, at my store in Madison,al, they are $10.49! So it’s basically the same price as the jumbo bag of diapers so the $3 PQ will work on those so you don’t have to buy the BIG PACK! Doing a happy dance!!

6. Angela says

does anyone have extra mommy saver booklets, Ill trade you some start your year off with savings booklets. That way we can both get a deal!!! I have triplets in diapers, this deal would be an amazing thing for me! Also, are there stores that allow you to use the gas card deal, with a WD on a total of 50? I tried that last year once and a few people told me it has to be a total of 80. Even though the wording to me seems to allow it? AND if your store allows it, message me if your in the tampa area, I would love to save big on diapers!!!!!!!

• Regina says

Angela,
      I’m prego with triplets right now! I’m also in tampa!! We need to connect are you in the fourum? I’m gkopeck in there message me!

• Melinda M says

In order to use a $5/$30 winn Dixie coupon and do the gas card deal your total before coupons would have to be $80 before the gas card is added. They go by each stipulation on each coupon. Hope that helps

• stacy says

i have used both the $10 off the gas card and $5 off $30 on a $50 purchase. I don’t see an issue with this because the $10 states its off the gas card not the total groceries so I just hand that coupon first and then the wd q, I am in Alabama and have not had an issue doing this for the gas card deals and also he visa gc deals in the past.

7. Jennifer says

This is a really good deal and I plan to take advantage of it for shower/baby gifts. But, be careful if you are trying to get to $50 to use the gas card deal or $30 to use the $5/$30 Enjoy the City Winn Dixie coupon. I suspect the $5 Off when you buy two will come off as soon as the total is hit and it will not be included in your final total. Has anyone done this deal yet to tell us if the $5 comes off before the total?

• Joana L. says

I do….I don’t buy the big bags of wipes, I buy a lot of small once and I think I am stocked up on wipes for the next year….lol! I have 4 if you would like them?

8. Joana L. says

Can someone check for me if my scenario is right? It looks to good to be true…lol!

Buy 10 packs of diapers @ $10.99= $118.69 this is with tax.
    use $20/$100 eartfare coupon
    use 10 $2/1 Huggies diaper (combination of pull ups, goodnights and normal diapers)
    use 5 $3/1 Goodnights Publix
    use 5 $2/1 Huggies diapers or pull ups Publix
    Get $25 off instantly
    = $28.69 incl tax
    = $2.86/pack

Wish I could find that mom saver book but no luck on that.

• Sharon says

Hi Joana — i cant confirm — but i am curious, what is the $20/$100 eartfare coupon? and also, how do you get the $25 off instantly? is the 25% off in a flyer?

• Joana L says

Sharon

The $25 is as follow. You get $5/2 packs you buy. In add special it comes off automatically so if I buy 10 packs I get $25 off:-)

9. Andrea says

Used my Emergen-c rain checks and between two stores I paid $9.56 for 4 boxes ( 296 total ) of diapers!! Beyond ecstatic!!! I’ve NEVER done so well before =D