Checkout 51 – List Of Current Offers (Cash Back For Groceries You Buy At Publix)

checkout-51This morning, I told you about the new cash back option called Checkout 51. This is similar to ibotta but with this program you don’t have to have a smartphone. I know that will make some of you guys very happy!

The one difference that I want you to pay attention to – Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live. So I will post the new coupons but you must check the app/site and get those receipts uploaded ASAP. I am not sure if the offers will change every week or if some will carry over…so it’s best to get those receipts done so you don’t miss out on your moolah.

It’s simple to use… as a reminder here’s how it work:

1. Sign up
  2. Browse your offers and buy products at any store.
  3. Upload your receipt using Checkout 51.
  4. They will confirm your purchase and credit your account.
  5. When your account reaches $20, you can cash out and they’ll mail a check to you!

Checkout 51 HomeHere are the current offers that I shared this morning. I am all about the milk –woo hoo!

Comments

1. Rebecca says

Are these offers different for different areas? When I signed up on my list I have 2.00 off my first 20.00 order and my Belivita coupon is 1.00/1. I also have a 2.00 back when you buy Belvita breakfast biscuists and Ritz crackerful.

2. Blair says

Can I submit the same receipt to both this app and Ibotta? Like the milk for example: both sites are running a milk deal, so can I get credit for both off 1 gallon or would I have to buy 2?

3. Jenny says

I just signed up for this yesterday and bought milk. I was able to submit my receipt from Publix where I purchased milk for checkout51 and ibotta. Both have already been credited to my account.

• Judy says

Not with Checkout 51. With Checkout 51, you can scan the receipt and upload it to their site, from your computer (no phone neccesary) for credit — a major perk for some of us. :)

• PEGGY says

Thank you for your answer. Being a senior I only use a lap top computer and a printer. No smart phone or able to scan a receipt. Have a wonderful day.

• Tia says

Hi Peggy,

Many printers these days are 3 in 1 with a scanner and a fax machine. Maybe you can put one on your wish list! No excuse for being a senior because my 80 yr old grandmother has one! :)