This morning, I told you about the new cash back option called Checkout 51. This is similar to ibotta but with this program you don’t have to have a smartphone. I know that will make some of you guys very happy!
The one difference that I want you to pay attention to – Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live. So I will post the new coupons but you must check the app/site and get those receipts uploaded ASAP. I am not sure if the offers will change every week or if some will carry over…so it’s best to get those receipts done so you don’t miss out on your moolah.
It’s simple to use… as a reminder here’s how it work:
- Sign up
- Browse your offers and buy products at any store.
- Upload your receipt using Checkout 51.
- They will confirm your purchase and credit your account.
- When your account reaches $20, you can cash out and they’ll mail a check to you!
Here are the current offers that I shared this morning. I am all about the milk –woo hoo!
- $1/1 Gallon of Milk, any brand or variety (excludes flavored and non-dairy varieties)
- $2/1 Aveeno Facial Care Products (excludes cleansing bars and moisturizing bars)
- $3/1 RoC Anti-Aging Products
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Special K Cereal
- $2/2 Kellogg’s Special K Protein Bars
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Special K Nourish Hot Cereal
- $1/1 belVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits
- $0.50/1 HALLS Drops Bags Bags 17 count or higher, any variety.
- $1/1 RITZ bits Multipack 12 count (12 oz).
- $1/2 Triscuit Crackers 7.6 oz
- $1/1 FAGE Total Yogurt 35.3 oz
- $0.50/1 Lender’s Bagels 5 ct +
- $0.50/1 Hillshire Farm Deli Select Lunchmeat 8 oz +
- $0.50/1 Scotties Facial Tissue, any box or multipack
- $0.50/1 Earthbound Farm Organic Carrots (excludes Dippin’ Doubles Carrots & Ranch Dip)