New Mueller’s Coupon For The Publix BOGO Sale

UPDATE: Caleigh emailed that these were actually BOGO $1.35 at her store so possible freebies!!mueller's pot size pastaLaura emailed to let us know about a new Mueller’s coupon that will work with the current BOGO sale. I will grab these for this price–woo hoo!

Mueller’s Pasta or Hidden Veggie Pasta (Excluding Lasagna Jumbo Shells, Manicotti, Gluten Free and Noodles) 12 to 16 oz, BOGO $1.57 – $1.69
-$0.75/1 Mueller’s Pot Size Pasta
As low as 4¢ for a box of pasta!

Comments

1. Jennifer says

I bought some today. Almost too good to be true. They are going fast, so be sure to get a raincheck if your store is out.

• Brigitte says

I have a problem too. I get this thing that looks like a lego piece up beside where you type a website. When I click that it says something about allowing plugins or don’t allow. When I click allow a box pops up that I have to click,Run, and then it prints. Only get this with redplum q’s.

• couponmama3400 says

i have a mac and with safari smart source no longer prints…so aggravating BUT my solution is to print it using the firefox browser…good luck!

2. Belinda says

Ours were on sale for $1.88 and Buy one Get One Free. The coupon was for 75¢ and was TRIPLED at Bi-Lo and the packages had 55¢ coupons on them. I walked away with 9 boxes of the new pot size for free! Woo Hoo

3. Amber says

It does say “one coupon per person” so it seems really you shouldn’t use 2 of these in a transaction. I’m concerned about my cashiers getting into trouble if they allow inappropriate coupons to pass through, and at Publix, they always go out of their way to help me make a coupon work, so I try to be careful to follow the rules for a long and healthy coupon shopping relationship. Is there another way you guys are interpreting that statement on the coupon?

• Alicia says

I agree with you, I love that publix is so great about accepting coupons and helping me get my deals. I don’t want risk them deciding to change policies because they start losing money when we don’t follow the rules. Since the coupon says one per customer, the manufacturer could choose to not reimburse publix because they didn’t follow the fine print.

4. G says

I was surprised to see how many people passed up on this Blinkie coupon at my publix. A pound of pasta for 4 cents is awesome! It’s a new product.

5. Dorothy says

the coupon says( at the bottom):
    One coupon valid for item(s) indicated.

To me, that means you can’t use two coupons for one single item