Family Celebrations Booklet – Tons Of New Publix Coupons (Printable Too!)

publix booklet-family-celebrationsGet ready to fire up your printers! I Have some fantastic new Publix coupons to share. Head over and grab the new Family Celebrations Publix coupons. These are valid through 12/31. Some of these are just fantastic…lots of BOGO Kraft coupons. I have never seen a BOGO Clausen coupon before–woo hoo.

Roberto got a booklet in the mail today so we might also see these in the store. If you see any you like you might want to print while you can!

$1/2 Rico Rice Products Excludes 20 lbs. Long Grain Rice
$2/1 Kingsford® Charcoal
$1/2 KNORR Bouillon, Soup or Sazon
$1/1 Angel Soft® Bath Tissue 8 roll or larger
$0.60/1 HERDEZ® Salsa 7 oz. or larger
B3G1 4 oz. jars of Beechnut/Goya Baby Food
BOGO Oscar Mayer® Bacon 16 oz.
BOGO Kraft® Singles 16 oz.
BOGO Oscar Mayer® Hot Dogs Meat 16 oz. or 16 oz. Oscar Mayer® Bologna Meat
BOGO Kraft® Natural Cheese Shreds or Chunks 14-16 oz.
BOGO Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 8 oz.
BOGO Velveeta® 16 oz.
BOGO Maxwell House® Coffee 10.5-11.5 oz.
BOGO Kraft® Macaroni & Cheese Dinner 5.5-7.25 oz.
BOGO Planters® Peanuts 12-12.5 oz.
BOGO Claussen® Pickles and Get 1 FREE
BOGO Kool-Aid Liquid® or Tang® Drink Mix or any Kool-Aid® Jammers Juice Drink
BOGO Grey Poupon® Mustard 10 oz.
$0.75/1 Pace ® Salsa Con Queso or Black Bean Dip
$0.75/1 Stonyfield Organic Yogurt 32 oz.
$1.50/2 La Tortilla Factory Tortillas
$1/2 Hershey’s® Giant Bars
$0.75/1 Sargento® Shredded Cheese 5 oz. – 8 oz.
$0.55/1 Dixie Crystals 2-lb. poly bag or any ONE (1) 3.4-lb. and larger granulated sugar
$1.50/1 Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil twin refill
$1.50/2 Glade® 4 oz. Jar Candles
$1/2 Ziploc® brand Bags
$1/2 Ziploc® brand containers
$1/1 Scrubbing Bubbles® product
$1/1 Pledge® product
$0.75/1 Country Crock® Spreads product
$0.55/1 Smucker’s® Jam, Jelly, Preserves or Fruit Spread Product
$0.75/1 Lipton® Tea product, excluding Ready to Drink
$1/1 Café Bustelo® Coffee Product
FREE Kraft® Jet-Puffed® Mini Marshmallows 10 oz. (up to $2.00) with the purchase of any Two (2) Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Cereals 12 oz. or larger
$0.75/1 Crisco® product

Comments

• Viviana says

I had the same issue just had to make sure I was using Safari not Chrome. It make you jump a few hoops but after installing the current version of Java it worked.

• says

I can only print on Firefox and have to do a whole dance to get them to print.
      open in FF
      select coupons
      fill out info required to print (name, email)
      hit print then head up to the url bar and click the little red lego looking thing next to URL and allow the java plugin
      then hit RUN when the box pops up.

If I miss any part of those steps the coupons will not print.

• Diane says

Same issue with my Mac. Its not a Firefox, Chrome or Safari issue. It’s Due to the most recent Mac software update. It won’t let me download the new version of Java because I don’t have the new OSX (lion, i believe). But If I pay $$$ to upgrade to Lion I’ll be able to download the new Java software…and print coupons from that site. Soooo for now I’ll just use my Dell desktop instead.

• Valerie Way says

The newest upgrade for Mac is Maverick and it’s available for free! Run get it before they change their minds. lol

• irene says

Same here. Still on OS 10.5, which is old so could be the problem. Best chances of getting Qs is to scour the stores for booklets. :(

• maddie says

in your mac, when you print any coupons running the java engine, do you see that small popup box to allow add-on? you should see that and check to allow to be able to continue printing. in windows, this is equivalent to the red lego in the URL bar.

i don’t have issues printing with safari or FF in mac nor i have issues with ie or ff in windows environment too.

the only time i have issue is printing coupon network at work since their add-on is blocked.

• maddie says

in addition, my mac is running 10.5 leopard, and my java engine is not the latest. — no issues whatsoever.

my pc at home, is still on windows xp — other than being slow i am still able to print my coupons.

• Valerie Way says

When I updated my java recently, it took care of several issues I’d been having with coupon printing. I also use Foxfire and Chrome. Usually, one of those browsers will work if Safari doesn’t.

• Dawn says

I have a mac with snow leopard … I contacted Apple to upgrade the system to Lion ($19.99 upgrade) so I could print coupons again (java wasn’t able to be updated with my current system). If you contact apple to discuss updating to Lion, ask them about your system to verify if it’s able to be upgraded to OS Maverick (free download if your system meets the requirements!!) After I downloaded Maverick, I updated Java and my printer driver and I’m now printing coupons again!

• R says

Works fine for me in firefox. Check your settings.
        I used to have trouble until I fumbled around with them to get it right. :) Firefox just doesn’t accept some java it automatically to keep your computer safe.

1. chesca says

Question here-
    There is a Target coupon for a FREE Kraft shredded cheese if you buy two. Could I use the Target coupon in the following scenario?
    Buy 3 Shredded Cheese Kraft
    Use BOGO from Publix
    Use Target coupon for the 3rd packet?

Thanks!

2. chesca says

If you print the publix coupon for Angel Soft- make sure you go to Target coupon. They have a $1.50 off Angelsoft Manufacturer coupon!

• Becky says

How many of these can we print? I’ve been having trouble with my printer and so I have been getting multiple copies but they have the same UID number that is in the lower left corner.

• Marge says

I printed two from my computer but I used two different email addresses because I have a feeling if I put in the same emaol address twice, it might say one per email. I got two different UID #s.

3. Eva says

If I get 4 bacon packages, can I use that 1 BOGO coupon and it will apply to all 4 purchase or do I have to print out two?

4. Alicia says

It looks like the Oscar Mayer Bacon, Hot Dogs and a few other coupons are gone already.. They are not showing up to print. Luckily I printed them at home.

5. Marie says

Has anyone found the booklet at Publix location in Tallahassee, FL? Please advise the location as I will do the same.

Thanks

6. crissy says

is this something someone can scan and forward. I have tried to print for 2 days and it keeps telling me I need Java and I already have Java. Very frustrated.