Free & Cheap Items At Publix (For Gas Card Coupon)

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

hot-deals

Ok…I had a couple of folks ask if I’d do a roundup of all the super cheap deals I have shared over the past few days to help prepare for the gas card deal at Publix.

If I did my math correctly (assuming you are buying two of the freebies plus a couple of cheapies) you should be able to get to the $50 purchase requirement and grab a TON of stuff for under $10. Add in that gas card coupon and everything will be FREE.

Also as a reminder you can see all the deals very easily here on the site. Head up to the top navigation bar and hover over PUBLIX DEALS. You can then quickly go to any ad/flyer you want to see and browse and create a shopping list as you go! Same goes for coupons…just hover over PRINTABLE COUPONS and print to your heart’s content :-)

If you have more to add, leave them in the comments and I will try to get them added as I can.

Suave Products, $1.97+
-$1/2 Suave Products In-Ad Advantage Buy flyer Publix Coupon
-$1.50/1 Suave Professionals 09/29/2013 RP Insert (exp 10/27/2013)
Better than FREE after coupons!

Plum Organics Stage 2 Baby Food Pouches 3.5 to 4 oz, $1.09
-$1/1 Plum Organics Kids Product
-$0.50/1 Plum Organics Item
-$2/10 Plum Organics Baby Food Pouches, Must Purchase 10 (Target Coupon)
FREE after coupon!

Kraft Recipe Makers Cooking Sauces, $2.49
-$1.50/1 KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS Product
-$1/1 Kraft Recipe Makers Cooking Sauces 12.2 – 18.2 oz Target Coupon exp. 10/9
As low as FREE

Nature Made Vitamelts, 50 to 60 ct, BOGO $7.99
-$2.25/1 Nature Made Vitamelts
-$1/1 Nature Made Vitamelts (must register)
-$2/1 Nature Made Product, Any
-$2/1 Vitamelts Blinkie
-$2/1 Nature Made vitamin or supplement item Target Coupon
Free plus small moneymaker if your store accepts Target as a competitor.

El Monterey Single Burritos, $1
-$1/1 El Monterey® Supreme or All Natural Burritos/Chimis (zip 93907)
Free after coupon

Muir Glen Tomato Sauce, $0.89
-$0.50/1 Muir Glen® product (zip 18912)
As low as FREE!

Del Monte Fruit Burst Squeezers, 4 ct, 2/$4
-$1/1 Del Monte Fruit Burst Squeezers, Any 4-Pack – 09-29-13 RP Insert (exp 12/29/2013)
-$1/1 Del Monte Fruit Burst Squeezers
-$1/1 Del Monte Fruit Burst Squeezers 4 pk Target Coupon (exp. 11/2)
As low as FREE after coupons!

Lindt Chocolate Bars, $2
-$2/1 Lindt Chocolate
Free after coupon.

Dial Body Wash or Right Guard Body Wash, 16 oz, BOGO $3.19 – $3.99
-$2/2 Dial, Dial For Men, Dial For Kids Body Wash, 12 oz or Larger OR Dial Bars Soap, 8 ct (no longer available)
-$1/1 Dial Body Wash, Dial For Men Body Wash or Dial Kids Body Wash, Any – Upromise eCoupon
-$1/2 Dial, Dial For Men or Tone Body Wash, any 6 oz or larger, Foaming Hand Wash or Bar Soap, any 3-bar pack or larger (Limit of 4 like coupons in same shopping trip) – 09-08-13 RP Insert (exp 10/5/2013)
-$2/2 Dial For Men Body Wash 16 oz Target Coupon (zip 03103)
-$1.50/1 Right Guard Xtreme or Total Defense 5 body wash or bar 09/15/2013 RP Insert (exp 10/05/2013)
-$5 wyb $20 enkel Personal Care & Household Products Including: Combat, Dial, Dry Idea, Got2B, Purex, Purex Crystals, Renuzit, Right Guard, Soft Scrub, Tone & Zone UpromiseOne or Many Offer (exp 10/30/2013)
Free if your store accepts Target as a competitor…even better with the One or Many Offer.

Carefree Pantiliners, 20 ct, 10/$10
-$0.50/1 Carefree Product (if still available; must register)
Free if your store doubles.

Maruchan Yakisoba, 3.79 to 4.27 oz, $0.99
-$0.50/1 Maruchan bowl or Yakisoba 08/25/2013 SS Insert (exp 10/20/2013)
Free if your store doubles.

Liberte Yogurt, $1
-$0.50/1 Liberté® Greek OR Liberté Méditerranée® yogurt (Void in LA, NJ, ND, TN…) (zip 33133)
As low as FREE!

Pampers Wipes Natural clean 72 ct / Sensitive 64ct bag, $2.99
-$0.50/1 Pampers Wipes 56ct or higher
-$0.50/1 Pampers wipes, 56 ct+  09/29/2013 P&G Insert (exp 10/31/2013)
-$2/1 Pampers Item Stocking Spree Sheet In-Store Publix Coupon
As low as FREE if your store doubles.

Domino Light Sugar & Stevia Blend, 40 ct., $2.00
-$2/1 Domino Light, 8/18 RP Insert
-$2/1 Domino Light 9/15 RP Insert
Free after coupon.

Tums, 36 ct., $1.99
-$1/1 Tums printable
-$1/1 Tums Target coupon
As low as Free!

Clif Mojo Bars, $0.99
-$0.50/1 CLIF Mojo® or Mojo Dipped Bar
As low as Free after coupon.

Yucatan Guacamole, $2.99
-$3/1 Yucatan Guac
Free after coupon!

Beech Nut Fruities, 4 oz., $0.99
-$1/1 Beech-Nut Stage 4
-$1/1 Beech Nut Stage 4
-$1/1 Beech Nut Stage 4
-$0.50/1 Beech-Nut Stage 4
7¢ after sales tax

Mt. Olive Relish or Pickles, 16 oz, BOGO $2.39
-$1/1 Mt. Olive Pickles, Pepper or Relish Product, any – 08-25-13 SS Insert (exp 9/29/2013)
-$1/1 Mt. Olive Product, Any (DND) hangtag (exp 12/31/2013)
As low as 20¢.

Nissin Big Cup Noodles, 2/$1
-$1/4 Nissin Big Cup Noodles, Any – 09-08-13 SS Insert (exp 12/8/2013)
25¢ each after coupon!

Pampers Wipes Baby Fresh 72ct / Sensitive 64 ct plastic container, $3.29
-$0.50/1 Pampers Wipes 56ct or higher
-$0.50/1 Pampers wipes, 56 ct+  09/29/2013 P&G Insert (exp 10/31/2013)
-$2/1 Pampers Item Stocking Spree Sheet In-Store Publix Coupon
As low as 29¢ if your store doubles.

Biotene Gum, $1.49
-$2.50/2 Biotene Products 9/29/2013 RP Insert
Just 48¢ for 2 packs of gum – 24¢ each!

Suave Antiperspirant/Deodorant, 2.6 oz, BOGO $1.99
-$1/2 Suave Products (Publix Coupon) – Health & Beauty Advantage Buy Flyer (Valid 9/28/2013 – 10/11/2013)
50¢ after coupon.

Muir Glen Tomatoes, $2 (approx reg price)
-$1/2 Muir Glen® Tomatoes, 28 oz. Publix Coupon Best Meals Happen at Home emailed coupon
-$0.50/1 Muir Glen® product (zip 18912)
Around 50¢ per can!

General Mills Cereal: Lucky Charms, Trix, or Cookie Crisp or Reese’s Puffs, 11.25 to 16.2 oz, BOGO $3.39
-$0.75/1 Trix cereal
-$0.50/1 Lucky Charms cereal
As low as 70¢ per box for Lucky Charms if your store doubles.

Northland 100% Juice Blend, 64 oz, BOGO $3.85 – $3.99
-$1/1 Northland Juice 64 oz
93¢ per bottle.

Pampers Kandoo Body Wash / Hand Soap / Shampoo 8.4oz, $2.99
-$2/1 Pampers Item, any – “Stocking Spree Flyer” Publix Coupon
Pay just 99¢ after coupon.

Listerine Mouthwash or Smart Rinse, 500 ml to 1 liter, $3.99
-$1/1 Listerine Mouthwash or Listerine Whitening Rinse Health & Beauty Advantage Buy Flyer In-Ad Publix Coupon
-$2/1 Listerine Mouthwash 1 L+
-$2/1 Listerine Whitening Mouthwash 1 L+
-$1/1 Listerine Ultraclean Mouthwash, 1.0 L+
-$1/1 Listerine Mouthwash, 1.0 L+
-$2/1 Adult Listerine, 1 L or Larger – Publix Digital Coupon
As low as 99¢ after both coupons.

Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash, 1 Liter, $4.99
-$2/1 Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash 1 Liter In-Ad Publix Coupon
-$1.10/1 Colgate Total Advanced Mouthwash 8 oz +
-$1/1 Colgate Mouthwash, Any 8 Oz. Or Larger – 09-22-13 SS Insert (exp 10/19/2013)
-$2/1 Colgate Mouthwash, any 8 oz or larger (No more than 4 coupons for the same product in same transaction) – 09-08-13 SS Insert (Exp 10/5/2013)
-$1/1 Colgate Mouthwash 8 oz +
-$1.10/1 Colgate® Total® or Colgate® Optic White® Mouthwash (8 oz. or larger) Publix Digital Coupon
As low as 99¢.

Kayem Deli Jumbo Beef Hot Dog, 16oz, BOGO $4.49, Deli Jumbo 16oz, BOGO $3.99
-$1/1 Kayem Hot Dogs (no longer available; check your binders)
-$1/1 Kayem Hot Dogs Publix Digital Coupon
As low as $1 after coupon and sale.

Fruit2O, 6 pk, 16 oz, $2.99
-B2G1 Fruit2O, 6 pk, 16 oz In-Ad Publix Coupon Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Football Fever” (valid 10/5 to 10/25)
-$0.75/1 Fruit2O 6 pk (zip 51501)
Grab your printable coupons…if you can print 3, you’ll pay just $1.24 per 6 pack after all coupons!

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

1. HelloIHeartPublix says

There is a TRY ME FREE Rebate for the 8.4 oz. Colgate Total Mouthwash ‘Wintermint Rush’. Use the $2, $1.10 or $1 (any 8 oz. or larger) coupons. It’s free, a moneymaker and will cover the sales tax and cost of stamp.

2. Linda says

Ok to my understanding, I need to reach a threshold of $50 in groceries to qualify for a $50 in gas card? Is this gas card free? Cause you mention after the gas card, $50 in groceries will be free. Need help understanding. If it’s free, then I really want in on this.

3. Kathy says

Are you basing all your deal scenario’s on the Publix’s that **double** coupons? (because they do not double in Florida and it would be helpful if you could also post those deals).
    In your spare time :-) LOL

Thank you for everything you do !

• Espe says

I love numbers !
      775 Publix stores in Fl
      180 Pulix stores in GA
      55 Publix stores in AL
      48 Publix stores in SC
      35 Publix stores in TN
      More than half of the Publix locations dont double
      coupons, so in my humble opinion it would make more
      sense to post the deals without the double coupons option
      because it really doesnt apply to those of us who shop
      at the 775 publix stores in Florida.
      Thank You Michele for all you do.

• Mike T. says

I appreciate Michelle’s scenarios! She is helping all of us whether we are in the “Land of Doubles” or in “True BOGO-land”.

• Shelly Mc says

FLA may have more stores, but if you calculate by population, you will find that there are plenty of people who live in the LOD. You can’t calculate by stores. A lot of the FLA stores are much smaller than the stores elsewhere.

• annatanksley says

Maybe IHEART PUBLIX is from a area that do double coupons. All you have to do is subtract the amount of the double and that’s the price you have to pay. If she not from Florida why should she have to do it for Florida because its more Publixs

• Kris says

One, Michelle lives in an area that does double. Two, she puts in a lot of work to create these deal scenarios. Three, it’s easy, after Michelle has put in all of the hard work to simply subtract for one’s own situation. I, for one, could never ask someone who does something for me for free to do more work for me that I can easliy do on my own.

• Danielle says

If it is that big of a deal with the double vs no deals then just use the shopping list feature. It is set up for LOD and not LOD. I agree Kris…Michelle does ALOT of work, to help us save money, I would never ask her to do the list in two different formats. I can’t imagine how much time it takes her to do everything she already does.

4. Toni says

Another deal is buy (2) Kraft 4 pk Mac n Cheese Cups @ 2 x $2 = $4 and 2 Capri Sun Boxes $2.87 (my store in NW FL) for a total of $6.87 then used the attached peelies on the Kraft packages to save $2 off Capri Sun wyb one 4 pk for a total of $2.87 ($6.87 – $4 = $2.87) or $.71/$.72 per item.

5. Michelle Cole says

Thanks so much!!! The gas card is an awesome deal!!! Really no matter what you buy if you have some coupons you are going to save!!! If your store takes the Winn Dixie coupon, this plus the $10 gas coupon saves you an automatic 30% off your total – throw in some MQs and PQs and you save BIG!!!

• Kathy says

You would only be able to add in the $5.00 off $30 Winn Dixie coupon, if you spent another $30.00 in grouceries. You cannot use it with the $50.00 you purchased in order to get the Gas Card deal.
      At least that is my understanding………….

• carrie2 says

Yep. That’s correct. In order to use the Winn Dixie $5/30 with the $10/50 you have to buy $80 in Groceries to qualify. I think I’m sticking with the $50 total. Thanks everyone for posting the Great Deals to help reach the $50 mark! This should make a great deal with not much OOP $ and a $50 Gas Card to boot!! Sweet!! Thank also to Michelle for all the hard work! I don’t live in Doubles Land either :( but we get Great Health and Beauty Deals! :))

• carrie2 says

Also the fine print on the $10/50 found on the Publix Sale Paper states NO Alcohol, Tobacco, Lottery, etc.. Just so you guys know.

• Michelle Cole says

You must purchase at least $50 in groceries. You then may purchase a $50 gas card for $40 using the $10 coupon. I always think of it as savings towards my groceries because I have to buy gas anyways. I almost always walk out with a $50 gas card and a bunch of groceries from $50-$65 with gas coupon, Winn Dixie coupon and any deals that are available like above. HTH

• Tammy says

I have never done the gas deal and I am a little confused by different ones comments on here because they contradict

If I purchase $60.00 in groceries

can I buy the $50.00 gas card for $40.00

then can I use 2 save $5.00/$30.00 Winn Dixie coupons since my original grocery purchase was $60.00?

Thanks for your help!!

• carrie2 says

My Publix in FL only allows one $5/30 per transaction no matter what the total is. Also to qualify for the Gas Card deal you have to spend at least $50 in “Groceries” than you can “Buy” the $50 gas card and present the Q-pon for $10 off the $50 Gas card to receive the additional $10 off your purchase. I hope that helps.

• D says

My store allows me to use my $3/$30 purchase for every $30 I spend so I’ll be purchasing $60 in order to use two of my $3 off coupons + the $10 off the gas card (and I’ll be able to use my other coupons too). I generally verify with them every time I go in case the policy has changed.

6. Mendy says

Here are a couple more freebies:

Beech Nut Fruities, 4 oz., $0.99
    -$1/1 Beech-Nut Stage 4 printable (http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=45L6AYFVYCMKM) or printable (http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=XEI7RH5ITY53G) or printable (http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=ANYYUEKSKQH5Y)
    -$0.50/1 Beech-Nut Stage 4 printable (http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=ANYYUEKSKQH5Y)
    $0.07 after sales tax

Domino Light Sugar & Stevia Blend, 40 ct., $2.00
    -$2/1 Domino Light, RP 8/18, RP 9/15

Tums, 36 ct., $1.99
    -$1/1 Tums printable (https://www.tums.com/save-on-TUMS/coupon.html)
    -$1/1 Tums (Target coupon) printable

7. Denise says

A few months ago, our Publix stores stopped taking the Winn Dixie $5 coupon along with the $10 deal. I haven’t tried again since then. Is anyone else able to still use the $5 coupon too?

• KBS says

You have to meet the purchase requirements of both coupons. So if you spend $80, you could use both. But to me it’s better to just spend $100, get 2 gas cards and use 2 $10 off coupon. I have to buy gas anyway.

8. TheresaQ says

The McCormick $2.00 coupon has reset on coupon.com (zip 66016). Can score cheap or free if you can find the gourmet envelopes. Also, Motrin/Motrin PM is a good deal for the 20 ct. Use $1 off MQ https://www.motrin.com/coupon or http://www.healthyessentials.com/printable-coupons and then use the $3 off 2 from the H&B flyer. That’s $2.50 off each bottle and I think they are about $3.29 for the 20 ct? I’m hoping to score cheap Schick razors too. We have the $4 MQ to pair with either the $3 off 1 TQ or the $5 off 2 PQ. These would get my total up quick. Beyond that, if you still have your $2 off snapware coupon it BOGO this week, so could probably score cheap. Oh, and V8 is super cheap too – use $1 off 2 printable MQ and $1 off 1 PQ (printable at publix.com). They’re on sale for 2/$5, so this makes them only a buck a bottle (normally $2.99). And, I’m defintely picking up the boneless chuck roast for $2.99/lb!

9. Karen says

Another deal, I believe, if you’re shopping Saturday or Sunday are the Frusion Smoothies 4 pack. I think the price in the new AB flier is $2.50, use $1 Q and then submit for $2.50 rebate.

10. Quienna says

HOW DO I GET ALL OF MY ITEMS FREE IF I ADD THE $50 GAS CARD TO MY PURCHASES….I AM NOT GETTING IT??? THANKS IN ADVANCE

• Terri says

your not really getting all your items free because of the gas card – the items listed above are cheap/free items after coupons. purchase at least $50 in these items before coupons and pay very little oop and get the gas card for $40 instead of $50. So it’s like getting $50 worth of gas for $40
      hth

11. Kevin says

I have a work up for the gas cards getting two gas cards and 100 in groceries for about $84 with everything.

2 Lucky Charms 2(.50/1 Coupon)

2 Wet Ones Towelettes 2(.50/1 Target Coupon) & 2(.75/1 Manufacturer)

6 Suave Deodorant 3($1/2 Publix Coupon)

8 Dial Body Wash 4($1.50/1 M. 9/15) 2($2/2 Target Printable) 4($2/2 M. Printable No Longer Avaliable ):

3 Nature Made Vitamelts 3($2.25/1 Printable) 3(2/1 Target Coupon)

2 Suave Professionals Hair Care 1($1/2 Publix) 2($1.5/1 9/29)

2 Carefree Pantiliners 20 Ct 2(.5/1 Printable)

11 Pampers Wipes 4(.5/1 Printable) 4(.5/1 M p&g 9/29) 11 ($2/1 Publix Coupon)

2 El Monterey Burrito 2($1/1 Printable)

6 McCormick Spices 6($2/1 Printable) 3($1.5/2 Publix Coupon)

2 Axe Body Wash 2($2/1 M 9/29) 2($1/1 Publix Coupon

use $5/30 Winn-Dixie coupon

This is $100 in groceries as well as has enough for the P&G deal. Also you can get 2 of the $50 gas cards for around $80-$90 before tax this is also with coupons doubled. Anyone see any other deals that can help please let me know.

• Kathy says

How are you able to use ‘3’ Target coupons on the Nature Made Vitamelts? Don’t they stipulate:
      “LIMIT ONE COUPON OR OFFER PER GUEST”?
      All the ones I have printed do.
      Thanks for helping me understand this, as I can use all the help I can get :-)

• Emily says

Kathy- You are correct. In order to use the coupons correctly you can only use 1 target coupon per guest. It is so important that we follow the guidelines for proper couponing— if not, Publix may go the way Kroger has and eliminate doubling/stop accepting competitor coupons. Even though your Publix may “allow” more than 1 Target Q, you are not using the coupon as intended. Publix has, by far, the best coupon policy out there, but if people knowingly abuse the system, they are hurting us all, and I wouldn’t blame Publix if they tightened their couponing policies.

• Karen says

Agreed. While I believe we all answer to own conscience, I sometimes see a lot of blurring of lines in the comments sections. We shouldn’t be surprised if Publix places restrictions in the future like doing away with accepting competitors’ coupons.

• Kathy says

I have always abided by the “1” Target coupon per offer rule. That’s why I asked how it was that they were able to use 3…..Thanks for letting me know that I am doing right !!! :-)

• peggy says

Target allows you to use more than 1 coupon on multiple item. I just used them yesterday. I asked the cashier and she said it meant you cant use more than 1 coupon on 1 item. the system allowed it at target too. Its a bit confusing.

• Kevin says

I did not notice that it said 1 coupon per offer. I work at Publix in the deli and I alerted my managers as to the fact that the dial is 2 per customer as well as the axe and the right guard cause they paid someone who was overusing the coupons. I appreciate everyone who tries to do the right thing with coupons cause as an employee my paycheck thanks those doing it the right way and not cheating the system.

12. Jennifer says

The Kraft Recipe Makers cooking sauce is $3.49 in my FL Publix. I asked if they could double check the price… after some time the customer service rep told me that they are not in the system to be on sale for $2.49 this week or next :(

• Brandi says

Same price of $3.49 instead of $2.49 at my Publix in Marietta, GA but they did have 6 options so I picked up the 2 that looked the best and skipped the rest! :)

13. Candy Cook says

I’m totally confused. From what I understand, looking at the fine print of the gas card coupon… you must present a receipt for a $50 purchase along with the gas card in order to get it. So, how does buying all this stuff (before coupons) and then buying the gas card in the same transaction even work? According to what I’m reading, you have to present your receipt for $50 grocery purchase when you buy the gas card.

• says

It is a coupon in the Publix ad. You grab $50 worth of groceries PLUS a $50 gas card. Your total will be $100 +
        Hand them the $10 gas card coupon…you total goes down to $90+, continue giving them the other coupons for the products in your purchase. You can dwindle the total down to where you are basically just paying for the gas card and getting your groceries for cheap/free.

• Candy Cook says

I realize that it is a coupon in the newspaper. IT says that you must present the coupon along with your RECEIPT for spending $50 on groceries. I’m failing to see how you can present the receipt for spending $50 when you’re trying to buy the gas card with coupon in that same transaction.

• says

It says….”original coupon and single receipt for $50 grocery purchase required for each deal”
            Meaning you must have an original coupon (not a copy) and spend $50 in groceries a single transaction before using the coupon. Feel free to ask….this is not the first time they have offered this coupon.

• Lauren says

My Publix doesn’t even care if you have the newspaper coupon thingy, they just offer the gas card to everyone when they are ringing you up.

14. Stephanie says

Just did my deal! Paired it with the P&G rebate to get the most for my money! (Atlanta, GA if anyone needs a local price comparison)

P&G Items:
    4 Herbal Essence Shampoo/Condition- 2.49×4=9.96, 4 Pantene Shampoo/conditioner- 3.49×4=13.96, 1 Gilette Fusion Shaving Cream- 4.29
    1 Olay 2pk bars- 2.79
    Total: $31

P&G coupons:
    2 $3/2 Pantene, 2 $3/2 Herbal Essence, 1 $2/1 Gilette, 1 $1/1 Olay body bars/soap
    = -$15

Additional items to meet the $50 price:
    5 Muir Glen organic tomato sauce- 0.89×5=4.45
    6 liberte yogurt- 1×6=$6
    2 Lindt chocolate bars- 2×2=4
    1 Luna bar- 0.99
    1 Vitamelts- 4.00 (BOGO, my store cuts price half)
    1 20pk carefree liners- 1
    1 dozen eggs- 1.50
    1 El-monterey burrito- 1.00
    Coupons:
    2 $2/1 Lindt, 5 .50/1 Muir Glen (doubled), 6 .50/1 Liberte (doubled), 1 $3/1 vitamelts (coupon from sample), 1 .50/1 Lunabar (doubled, coupon from sample), $1/1 monterey burrito/chimichanga, .50/1 carefree product (doubles)

$31 P&G products -$15 in coupons= $16
    $22.94 in miscellanous products -21 coupons= $1.94
    $50 gift card- $10 coupon = $40
    Total OOP including tax: 59.43

15. Julie says

Do all publix have the stocking spree coupons? The only ones I could find at my publix where for the P&G products?

• teddymom says

I had to ask for them. The desk had them in a cabinet at one store. At another store, I was told that the entire display had been removed from the store by a customer. Whhhaaa-a-a-a-a-a-attt??? How can a customer walk out with a stand-up display? I think I live in a land of crazy people. (See Pampers post below)

16. teddymom says

Okay, I have to vent somewhere, and I guess this is as good a place as any. I went to 2 stores today about mid-morning. Neither store had anything on the THREE(!) shelves where the Pampers wipes were supposed to be.
    I asked the Customer Svc Mgr at one store if there were more on a different display, but no, there were not. I wondered aloud to him: “How could they all be gone? The sale started less than 48 hours ago!” He mentioned to me that a few people came in shortly after the store opened and cleared the shelves.
    My thoughts: (which I voiced to the CSM)….
    1) why is this allowed when Publix has purchase limits?
    2) why aren’t the sales clerks trained to enforce the purchase limits?
    3) why can’t there be a LOUD CLANG on the register if more than 10 products are scanned? (I really didn’t mention this one out loud, but I did THINK it. LOL)
    Bottom line: I think there will always be crummy people in the world who don’t give a fig for anyone but themselves. And there will always be those who wait for sales with essentially free product or MM, so they can clear the shelves and then resell the product in their own store.

17. Laureen says

If a store is out of a product and has been for days such as the pampers wipes for 2.99 and the publix coupon is about to expire will they give you a rain check on the coupon?

• teddymom says

I have this same issue. I stopped by Customer Service and asked for a rain check. While they would not give me a rain check, the manager DID say I could just tell the cashier that he ok’d purchasing after the exp date of the coupons, and still use them, and just to mention his name. He initialed one of my coupons for my peace of mind.
      Hope this works for you!