“Make Your Home Italian Tonight” Publix Coupons Now Available To Print

make it italian tonightI thought I’d give you guys a heads up that the coupons I told you about a while back are now available to print! Head over and print any of the “Make Your Home Italian Tonight” Publix coupons that you like. The coupons are available through 10/6.

Note- these are also available in store in a booklet and some folks may find them in their paper today.

Comments

1. Sarah says

Better print them if you’re in the summerville,sc area. Just went to 2 stores. Neither had any. Had no clue what I was talking about when I asked for the booklet. So frustrating!! And of course they weren’t in the inserts.

2. Toni says

If you are buying the sargento cheese, you have to kinda watch as they ring in the coupon, because mine was only taking $1 off instead of $1.50 and management had to manually go in and ring it up at $1.50/2.

• Sarah says

Yes!!! I just spent 4 hours trying to print these coupons. Had to use 2 computers and 4 browsers to get it to print. Finally got them through safari. After I downloaded Java for the 10th time when it said could not read java I hit cancel a few minutes later they started to print. Good luck.

3. Kim says

Watch your ring ups…the Sargento is ringing $1 off instead of $1.50. I already brought it to the attention of the management but they say it could take a bit to correct.

4. K says

Anyone else use the Sargento shredded cheese coupon? It only took a $1 off my order instead of $1.50 … too bad I didn’t notice until after I left the store.

5. JFlorida says

Just came back from Publix and looked at my receipt, the $1.50 off 2 sargento cheese only deducts $1.00. Wish I had noticed before I had gotten home. Just to let everyone know to keep an eye out.

6. less says

There was a Publix coupon for $1.00 Buitoni Pasta or Sauce in SS today. There was a manufacturer coupon for $1.00 off Butoni Pasta or Sauce manufacturer coupon a few weeks ago. Buy a package of Linguine/fettucine at $2.29 for $0.29. They can be frozen, too.

7. less says

The coupons were in Smart Source today and also, in the front of some of the stores are racks with the individual coupons.

8. Toni says

Also, the $2/3 Pillsbury coupon will score you free Grands JR biscuits free (the $.99 cans) along with the $1/3 coupon from the Betty Crocker website.

• Toni says

Or you can use the same PQ and get the cookie dough for $.83 each wyb 3 you use the $2/3 PQ and the (3) $1/1 PB cookie dough coupon also from the Betty Crocker website.