Publix Coupon – $5 Savings For Some

publix-ic-cream-couponContessa emailed to let us know she found a Publix coupon in her Atlanta Journal-Constitution paper this morning. Be on the lookout for a coupon for $5 off a $40 purchase. The coupon is valid through 7/12.

Comments

1. Cassie says

Atlanta daily journal? I live around here and I’ve not heard of this paper? Dies she mean the Atlanta Journal-Constitution?

• Contessa says

Yes, Atlanta Journal-Constitution. I was so excited about the coupon when I wrote to Michelle that I probably wrote the name wrong, sorry

• says

Yeah…sorry. In high school I was a telemarketer for the Marietta Daily Journal for several years. I have a bad habit of combining the paper names –tee hee!! I think it’s because I said MDJ a million times over those few years ;-)

• Jane says

We got it in Sandy Springs (AJ-C home delivery) – it was a one page loose flyer in with all of the other ads, on heavy paper like card stock. I kept meaning to go out and get another paper for another coupon but then got busy with family activities and it slipped my mind until now.

2. shelby says

I didn’t get it either.. I am just a little ways south of Atlanta. .. in henry county… we never seem to get these types of awesome coupons… boo hoo…

• sis2 says

I live in Henry County and it was in my delivered AJC. I’ve gotten several of these type coupons within the last few months in my Thursday paper. Usually $5 off $30, but this one was $5 off $40.

3. Rebecca says

South-eastern Gwinnett and western Walton county (in Georgia) got them. I got the last newspaper at the Chevron in Loganville and the last one at the QT @ Hwy. 84 in Snellville and they both had the coupon.

4. Tanya says

Hi could someone tell me can I use a publix $5/30 and a publix $5/40 in one transaction if my total is at least $40?
    Sorry if that sounds like a stupid question!

• Rebecca says

No, you would have to spend $70…and some stores won’t let you do that. Check with customer service when you go…they will let you know if they allow 2 of those coupons in the same transaction.

5. telicia henry says

did anybody in central florida get it I’m in Brevard county Melbourne florida I usually get the Orlando sentinal