$4 Yucatan Guacamole Coupon – More Free Guacamole

yucatan guacamole couponWell guys I have another Yucatan Guacamole coupon for you. The Yucatan folks really want us to grab some yummy guac! This time they are offering a $4 coupon. The 8 oz tubs are usually $2.99 at Publix so you should get another one for free after coupon. Taco Tuesday is looking like it’s happening next week at my house–tee hee!

Comments

1. Traelee says

This is my favorite coupon! My freezer is full of guac now (I checked their website which says it’s fine to freeze). My Publix only carries the $2.99 size now, so hooray for a MM. It goes great w/ the bogo Snyder’s tortilla chips :D

2. Corey says

I just hate having to give these companies all of my Facebook info just or a coupon even if it is a great deal!

3. eric says

Ugh java. I wish coupon companies would stop using java. I have so many problems printing with smartsource and qples. I can’t count how many times i have had to uninstall java and reinstall it to get it to work. Seems like every other day. I am about to give up on smartsource.

• Mary says

Even after I uninstall and reinstall java I’ve been unable to print smartsouce for the last 3 months.They used to be so easy to print.

4. yael says

So grateful for the conversation about JAVA..locked up my PC, spent 2 hours trying to print this GUAC coupon. Not worth it. Too invasive, Darnit. Help!

5. beth says

i looked at publix and could not find the Yucatan brand of guac- is this located somewhere else in store? Did anyone else find at Publix? THANKS