New Dial Coupon For Publix BOGO Sale!

dial body washI have an awesome coupon for you guys.

You all in true BOGO are going to love this new Dial coupon! If you remember we have a BOGO sale that starts tomorrow (today for some). Print your coupon and grab an awesome deal – especially you guys who have been sad that you can’t use the Target coupon at your store.

Deal Idea 1:

Dial Body Wash, 16 oz, BOGO $3.15
-B2G1 Dial® Bar (8 Bar or larger) or Body Wash (16 oz or larger)
Folks in true BOGO can use two B2G1 coupons and get 6 items for the cost of one – around 53¢ each!

Deal Idea 2:

Dial Body Wash, 16 oz, BOGO $3.15
-B2G1 Dial® Bar (8 Bar or larger) or Body Wash (16 oz or larger)
-$2/2 Dial for Men Body Washes 16 or 21 oz Target Coupon
Folks in true BOGO can use two B2G1 coupons + Target coupon and get 6 items for 19¢ per bottle!

Deal Idea 3

Dial Body Wash, 16 oz, BOGO $3.15
-$2/2 Dial for Men Body Washes 16 or 21 oz Target Coupon
-$2/2 Dial, includes for Men or Tone Body Wash 05/12/2013 RP Insert (exp 06/30/2013)
Use $2/2 Target coupon and $2/2 manuf. coupon and get 2 for FREE!

Deal Idea 4

Dial Body Wash, 16 oz, BOGO $3.15
-B2G1 Dial® Bar (8 Bar or larger) or Body Wash (16 oz or larger)
-$2/2 Dial for Men Body Washes 16 or 21 oz Target Coupon
Folks in half price BOGO can use the B2G1 coupon with a Target coupon and pay 58¢ per bottle.

Lots of deal options available. As a reminder, Target coupons state one coupon per guest so that’s how I share the deals :-)

Note: I was under zip 30303 if you don’t see the coupon.

Comments

1. Tal says

Question! I have couponed for a while but haven’t encountered this scenario yet. If I pick up 6 bottles of Dial and use (3) $2off/2 Target coupons and (2) B2G1 coupons, how does that work if each 2nd bottle of Dial is already free? I hope I am making sense. Thanks for another great coupon update!

2. says

I don’t see the Target coupon anymore. All that is there is a $1/1 Dial Body Wash 12oz. or larger which would still work except that you can only use one coupon per customer.

3. Christina says

Or….. Grab (6) bottles making the BEFORE coupon total $9.45. Print (2) B2G1 coupons, knocking your total for (6) bottles to just $3.15. Then, use the $2 Target coupon making your new total $1.15. But wait… we’re still not done yet, then grab your newspaper and cut out the $2 off any (2) Dial coupon, but cut out 2. Since you can use coupons on both of the items in a BOGO deal, you now have a manufacturer coupon tied to every product in your cart. The B2G1 coupon covers only 2 bottles and the $2 off 2 covers the other 4. This will give a $2.85 money maker after purchasing the six bottles!

• Justin says

You would not be following Publix’s coupon policy by doing this. The B2G1 manufacturer’s coupon attaches to THREE of the body washes, as 3 are required to complete the deal.

• Christina says

Correct.. I do have to buy two to get one for free. This means that only one product is being discounted… the free one. Hypothetically, let’s say that I had a coupon that said I get free eggs if I buy two gallons of milk, I’m still allowed to use coupons on the milk as only the eggs are discounted with the coupon. I am using coupons on the two that were not discounted with this coupon, not the item that was given for free. This follows the guidelines of (1) manufacturer coupon per item as the B2G1 coupon is for the 3rd item (the free item) only. Make sense?

• Christina says

If the coupon said save $x-amount off of three items, then any subsequent coupons would be in direct violation of their policy. When you are required to buy something to get something, you are still allowed to save additional money on the front end of that deal. :)

• sis2 says

Not anymore Christina. The most recent update to Publix’s coupon policy now prohibits using another coupon when you use a BOGO or a B2G1 coupon. We used to able to stack like you are suggesting, but that is a thing of the past as of recently. Sorry. You will have to adjust how you stack the coupons in the future.

• Liiz says

Copied from Publix’s coupon policy…..I think the same applies to a B2G1 coupon. All three items are covered by that MQ and no other MQs can be used on all three.

Q: I have a BOGO manufacturer’s coupon. Can another manufacturer’s coupon be used for either of these items?

A: No. When the manufacturer issues a BOGO coupon, it requires the purchase of two items. So, because you have to purchase both items to meet the coupon’s requirements, a manufacturer’s coupon has already been applied to both items.

4. Linda T says

I am in true BOGO land.

If I have two-buy 2 get 1 free, and the 4-Target $2 off of 2, can I use all of the coupons in one transaction?

5. Cyndi says

You could do a combination of the Target coupons if your store will only let you use one of each per transaction. I know there’s the $2/2 Men’s Dial Body Wash Target Coupon, a $2/2 Dial Body Wash 21oz Target Coupon (not sure if this is included in the sale), and a $1/1 Dial Body Wash Target Coupon.
    Could be a potential MONEY MAKER using the B2G1 manufacturer coupon! http://www.yesicoupon.com/2013/06/05/new-dial-body-wash-coupon-for-bogo-publix-sale-money-maker/

6. eric says

In central florida these will be, $4.25 bogo. So two for .25 with the 2/2 manufacturer and 2/2 target q’s.Not bad.

7. Jessica says

I was tickled pink today! I sent my husband with my coupon list & coupons to Publix (I know, risky move!) and he picked up 6 bottles of Dial men’s body wash for free (using the B1G1 deal and the MF and Target coupons)! He even found all 6 bottles as 30% more free on them so he got bigger bottles for the B1G1 price of the regular bottles.

With the other deals & coupons, he spent $59 and saved $133. He said the cashier had a huge smile on her face. I don’t know if I have converted him to the couponing world, but free mayo, yakisoba noodles, and body wash sure made me happy! :)

8. Ash says

For true BOGO

Buy 6 @ $3.15 = $18.90
    minus $9.45 for publix BOGO sale= $9.45
    Use (2) B2G1 coupon – $6.30= $3.15
    Use (3) $2/2 target coupons – $6.00= $2.85 OR

9. Annie says

Ok..6 body wash @ bogo @ 3.15.
    3.15 x 3 = 9.45
    minus two b2g1free coupon’s
    9.45 – 6.30 = 3.15
    minus two $2.00 coupons from target
    3.15 – 4.00= .85 overage if my math serve’s me correctly.
    Wow…great deal…

• anje says

This looks very good.. but are the Publix in S. Fla the only ones that you can only use 1 like target coupon per transations?

• Tonu42 says

I’m pretty sure you can use three target ones. Making the overage higher for you. I think, my math is below.

10. Tonu42 says

I think the math is wrong on this.

I worked it out, and you get 6 bottles for less than free cause its.

22.98 for 6 (3.83 per bottle by me)
    less 11.49

6 at 11.49
    – 7.66 (price of two using b2g1

6 at 3.83
    Less 3 2/2 target
    SO by me 6 is 2.17 money maker

11. kelvin says

True BOGO in FL @ $4.25 (all stores I have gone to that accept Target Q won’t mind letting you use more than 1 q. Target Q now has unique numbers.)

6 bottles x 4.25 = 25.5/2 (since it’s BOGO) = 12.75

Use:
    2 B2G1 Mfg = $4.25 x 2 = 8.50
    3 Target Q = $2 x 3 = 6

Net = 12.75 – 8.50 – 6 = (1.75)

Net After Taxes (7%) = 12.75 + .90 – 14.5 = MM .85

Net After Taxes: MM $2.18 if $3.15 each
    Net After Taxes: MM $1.29 if $3.89 each
    Net After Taxes: MM $0.85 if $4.25 each

12. Kevin says

I’m a little confused. The B2G1 free coupon on coupons.com says redeemable at Walmart? Wouldn’t that make it a store coupon, and not stackable with the target coupon?

13. julie says

Okay..this may sound like a dumb question
    but the coupon says “redeemable at walmart”
    Can we still use it in Publix. If so,
    How do I explain this to the cashier?
    THANKS ANYONE :)

• Jessica says

As long as it says “Manufacturer Coupon” at the top, it can say “redeemable at ___________” (wherever) and you can use it at Publix. Only retail specific coupons that don’t have a barcode or UPC code have to be used at those specific stores. :) Hope that helps! :)

14. susana says

julie, even though it says walmat. it is a,manufacturer coupon. tbey usually dont give u any problems. good luck.

15. hiddenhaven says

I have the target coupon for $2 ff 2 body washes but it’s for 21 ounce body washes so might not work with this deal

• Jessica says

Hmmmm…..I had 2 different Target Dial body wash coupons. One said 16 or 21 oz. men’s body wash. I think the other one said 21 oz. on various Dial body washes. I guess that’s the one you have. Sorry. :(

• jo says

The bottles I got this morning were 30% bonus bottles so they were 21 oz. This was for the mens body wash. Don’t know if the womens are the same…didn’t look since I was only after the mens.

16. sara says

Does publix have a limit of how many body washes we can get. If we used 4 manufacture dial coupons and got 12 bottles?

17. Quienna says

Soooo happy for this deal..,,,time to restock!! Down to maybe ten bodywash right now!!! Gonna get 140 bottles tomorrow. :):):):) enough to stockpile, gift and bless!!! Yes yes…….

• Adrianne says

Could I ask, because I use my stockpile for donations as well as teachers’ gifts, how many computers do you have access to? And my Publix tries to do right by the couponers but they would never have 140 bottles on hand. Do you special order? Thanks

18. Taylor says

Hi… I have the TARGET $1.00 off one dial body wash coupons. Can I use
    1 Buy 2 get 1 with
    3 of the $1.00 coupons?

19. sabine says

hi, i had a question, for us that are in half price bogo and not in true bogo, and my publix does not accept target coupons is it even worth stocking up??? our dial is 3.99

that means 3.99 rings up 2 and 1.99 each so 5.99 for 3, minus 2 (when i use the b2g1 coupon) is 3.99 for 3, so 1.33 each, i just feel it’s not a good deal, am i the only one feeling like getting the short end or is there anything i’m missing…..

20. Meshell says

I see all these scenarios using multiple Target qs. I wish mine would let us do that. They now say one Target Q per item, per customer. If it’s different Target qs, of course they will take one of each. That’s what the wording on the Target q says anyway, so I can’t complain. But they won’t even let you to multiple transactions with the target qs anymore. The manager, a very sweet couponer herself, said it was because of abuse by customers. I sure miss being able to do two or three transactions. :(

• Meshell says

On a positive note, if the Target Q is from a newspaper insert, some of those say “limit 4″, and Publix will let you use four. I just used a Tidy Cat liter coupon that was that way.

21. PEGGY says

Michelle–How can I use TWO Target Coupons when The TARGET CPN SAYS “LIMIT ONE COUPON OR OFFER PER GUEST” Thanks and have a wonderful day.

22. Michelle Cole says

In Central FL (true BOGO), they had the 21 oz Dial wash B1G1 as well and matched perfectly to the TargetQ. They were priced @ $3.79, so I bought 6 and used two B2G1 MQ, one $2/2 TQ for Dial and another $2/2 TQ for Dial Men. It ended up being a 21 cent money maker for me. One of the managers rang me up, I think I did everything okay :)

23. sara says

when i was looking at the AD. I live in gainesville and it said save up to $4.29 on the body washes. But when i see other people post it has been around $3.15. So i looked at the other publix ads and it says the same thing save up to $4.29. Can i still get the same deal as everyone else?

• says

I live in Miami and my ad says up to $3.97, but in the store they are $3.83. At least that was the price I saw last night when I checked. You can do the deal, but you may not get it FREE if your price is over $4.00.

• Kim says

Sara, I live in Gainesville as well. I went into Publix this morning and they are $3.79 BOGO. Hope this helps.

• sara says

thanks so much! which publix did you go to? i usually go to the one next to target so hopefully they are all the same in town. Also, since we cant use target coupons how much did the body washes come out too if you did this deal? :) thanks for you help. New to couponing lol

24. Barbara says

I went to my local Publix today and got 10 bottles of Dial for .44 cents total. I used the $2/2 Manufacturers coupons from the paper total of 4 then combined those with 2 of the buy 2 get 1 free and I also used 2 of the Target $2/2 mens dial coupons which turned out to be a money maker of .89 for each deal of 2. So break down was as follows:
    Dial at my store cost BOGO 3.11

4 bottles 6.22 – 4.00 manufacturer coupons= 2.22
    2 bottles free from 2 buy 2 get 1 coupons= 0.00
    total for 6 bottles =2.22

then add the mens dial same price BOGO 3.11

4 Bottles 6.22 – 4.00 manuf coupons – 4.00 Target coupons= – 1.78 profit

combine the 10 bottles together to get 2.22 – 1.78 = 0.44

I love Publix and have more Dial coupons so yes I will be heading back before the coupons expire on the 8th!

• Barbara says

I just give my coupons to the manager who rang me up. I told him i wasnt for sure if they would work together he said if they scan they work. They scanned so i did not argue with him.

25. debbie says

Doesn’t seem like too me that you should be able to use all those manufacture coupons together on just 10 bottles

26. Lynzi says

Everyone seems to be getting 3 bottles with the b2g1 free coupon. In the land of true BOGO wouldn’t I be able to get 4 bottles with this coupon?

• Barbara says

I dont about your store but my store in Tennessee allows you to get the one product at half price rather than a true BOGO each item rings up at half price.

• rachel j. says

that is what i was thinking! i just bought 12 bottles and used 4 B2G1 coupons. but now i’m thinking i should have gotten 16 bottles…??? anyone else have thoughts about this? (i can’t use target q’s.)

27. Unlucky says

I just did the 6 dial body wash deal, but it didn’t go as I had hoped. I used (2) B2G1 qs and (1) $2/2 men’s body wash Target q and (1) $2/2 dial body wash Target q. But the cashier who is normally awesome typed it in as a $.50 vendor q which I didn’t catch as there was commotion from the next customer after me, not that I really would have understood what was going on because to me it didn’t make sense. I like that cashier so I just hope maybe it was the commotion. But this is my second unlucky week (last was Walgreens). How do you even remedy situations like this? You can’t get your coupons back. And how can you prove what you handed them?