New $1/1 Fresh Pork Printable Coupon for Publix BOGO Pork Chops Sale

fresh pork coupon

Wow! I have a great coupon that you guys are going to want to print right away:

Remember that Publix Pork Chops are BOGO $4.99/lb through Wednesday (today for some), so you can grab two packs and save an extra $2 – wow!

Boneless Pork Chops, BOGO $4.99/lb
-$1/1 Any Fresh Pork
Save an extra dollar per pack!

Great time to try my recipe for Peanut Butter Thai Noodles With Pork! If you want to add this deal to your shopping list, click here.

Thanks to Steph over at Printable Coupons and Deals!

Comments

1. Gloria Kerrigan says

Weird, when I went to print the pork coupon it said I had already printed my limit when I have never printed one before.:-(

• Deb says

that happened to me when I tried printing it from another site, but I was able to print it on this site and I changed from Mozilla to Chrome.

2. Jessica says

I quickly printed the coupons out, went to Publix and there were 2 packages of boneless pork loins left in their pork section! I paid (w/using the coupons & the B1G1 sale) approx. $6.30 something for two packages. One had 4 big pork loins in it and the other had 5 small-medium size pork loins. The cashier did look at my coupons like he had been handed the plague on a piece of paper, but I guess since they don’t see many meat coupons, that was to be expected. Happy Day, Happy Day! Got some yummy pork to cook! Woo-hoo!

• Tonu42 says

Or because at the stores I went to, none of them scanned :( Maybe thats why he looked at it like “Omg this is an epic coupon” :)

• Gayle says

My Publix accepts Harveys and with the $1.00 off $5.00 Meat store Q, I was able to get two $5.09 packs of pork loin chops B1G1 -yesterday using two Harveys and two Fresh Pork Manu. Coupons, and pay $1.00 total for two packages. The Fresh Pork did not scan and it had to be put in manually, no problem with the cashier.

3. Hope says

The publix in Athens GA would not take this coupon.
    I will not be going back to that particular Publix. I will
    go back to my Publix in Watkinsville Ga. Bad experience.

4. Steve says

The Publix I frequent in Orlando, FL (near the corner of 50 and Alafaya) accepted the coupons, but they would not scan at the register. Seems like this may be hit or miss for people.

5. JENESS says

My store took the coupons even though they did not scan. After the cashier spoke to the manager, he agreed to take them. The store wasnt sure if they werent specific enough for the system to pick it up or not, but made an exception this time.

6. Darcie says

My store in Zephyrhills, Fl would not accept this coupon. It did not scan at the register and the manager looked at the coupon and told me it was only for the ‘tenderloin’ cut of pork, not for the pork chops. Which, the coupon DOES NOT say that, it simply says Fresh Pork. However they wouldn’t accept it :( Since WinnDixie also has BOGO pork chops this week, I will take it to them!

7. Cassie says

My Publix in St Pete, FL took them- the cashier didn’t even try to scan them, just entered them manually (maybe she had an issue with these before?).

8. miranda says

my store told me ‘Pork Be inspired’ was a brand they did not carry and would not take it. :( even though I know they are wrong they still would not take it. Depressing. any one else have this problem?