Ore Ida Coupon To Pair With Publix Coupon

ore-ida-friesThere is a new Ore Ida coupon to print. Just head over and log in/register to grab your coupon. Pair it with the Publix coupon to stock your freezer at a nice price.

Ore Ida Frozen Potatoes 16oz+, $2.65
-B2G1 Ore Ida Frozen Potatoes 16 to 32 oz Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Grilling Season” In-Ad Publix Coupon
-$1/2 Ore-Ida Frozen Products 19 oz +)
-$1.50/2 Ore-Ida Products, any 16 oz or larger – 05-05-13 SS Insert (exp 6/16/2013)
-$1/2 Ore Ida Grillers
As low as $1.02 per bag after all coupons.

Comments

1. ann says

its 3.69 in our publix,,, we have the high prices because of the yankee tourists we get in our area…

• Kelli says

If you are talking about Florida, that is also why we do not pay state income taxes, so count your blessings! I also find your post offensive, and I am from Florida.

• sarah m says

I don’t find this offensive and I was a Yankee tourist who moved to Florida. I came for the paradise. Now I put up with the rest of my fellow Yankees.

2. says

I’m in Zephyrhills, Fl.West Central Fl near Tampa and they are $2.50 a bag.
    In May 19th Smart Source #2 there will be $1 off Ore-Ida Grillers. Here is a deal for you:
    Buy 3 Ore-Ida Grillers @ $2.50 each=$7.50. Get the coupon from Publix Advantage Flyer-Grilling Season (Buy 2 Ore-Ida, get 1 free–you need to buy 3)
    $7.50 – $2.50 Publix coupon = $5.00. Then get (3) $1.00 coupons from 5-19-13 Smart Source. $5.00 – $3 = $2.00 for 3 bags of Ore-Ida Grillers!!!!

• says

Here is another deal you may like for the Ore Ida:

Buy 6 Ore Ida (2 of them should be Grillers) = $15.00
      Use (2) Publix coupons from the Grilling Season Flyer); $15.00 – $5 Publix coupons = $10.00. Print 2 of the above $1/2 coupons. $10.00 – $2.00 = $8.00.
      Then get (2) of the $1 Ore Ida Griller coupons from 5-19-2013 Smart Source #2 .
      $8.00 – $2.00= $6.00 or $1.00 per bag.

3. Kelli says

In case my response to Ann’s post above does not make it (hopefully, her post will be removed), Florida residents do not pay state income taxes thanks to tourist dollars. You should count your blessings! I also find your post offensive, and I was born and raised in Florida. We LOVE ALL tourists!!

4. Stacy says

Just FYI I am from PA and although the comment above was unnecessary I am not offended, I am also not sarcastically challenged and being from the north I am not supper polite so lets just focus more on the cheap fries and less on others comments :)

• Mariam says

Talking about super polite… I got scared the first time I went grocery shopping and a guy kept on asking if I was finding everything ok and even ran to get me the product… I felt offended thinking he thought I was stealing LOL .. then I realized he was just doing his job and just being nice…
      I came from Jersey and I am still not used to the niceness around here yet (ps Ive been here 2 1/2 years already!)

• Kelli says

Who said anything about someone being right or wrong? Everyone has a right to their opinion, but there is no reason to use rude language on any of these posts. I also don’t appreciate the group who flies a confederate flag off of I-75 which is larger than a house, but again, that is MY opinion!!