ConAgra Summer Storm Booklet & Mail In Rebate Offer At Publix

conagra-summer-storms-publix

One of my favorite promotions is back at Publix – the ConAgra Summer Storms promotion. I love when this one rolls around. We see lots of great coupons and sales. Plus, I get to stock up on some of my favorite products and get back a Publix gift card to boot!

With the summer storm season approaching, it’s best to be prepared in case of inclement weather. Having what you need on hand means that no matter what Mother Nature throws your way, you’ll be ready. You can get everything you need on your prep list at Publix.

This year we have tons of ways to save. There are great deals in the Publix ad, a booklet filled with Publix coupons, a printable store coupon for Orville Redenbacher plus a fabulous $10 Publix gift card mail in rebate offer! With that combination, we can fill the pantry and get ready for storm season without breaking the bank!

There is a great new printable coupon to save on a must have for summer – Orville Redenbacher! Summer movie nights are not the same without a big bowl of popcorn to pass around.

Next, be on the lookout for the Summer Storm booklet at your local Publix location. The “Get What You Need To Be Prepared For Summer Storms” booklet is filled with the following Publix coupons that are valid through 6/23:

$1/3 Snack Pack® Pudding 4-packs Publix Coupon
$1/4 Libby’s® Vienna Sausage 5 oz Publix Coupon
$1/1 Hebrew National® Beef Franks 11–12 oz Publix Coupon
$1/2 Van Camp’s® Pork and Beans 15 oz or Beanee Weenee Publix Coupon
$1/2 Hunt’s® Ketchup 24 oz or Gulden’s® Mustard 12 oz Publix Coupon
$1/1 PAM® No-Stick Cooking Spray 5–6 oz Publix Coupon

In addition to the awesome Publix coupons, the booklet has lots of great recipes, storm prep tips and all the details on a great mail in rebate offer. You can submit your receipt for a $10 Publix gift card when you buy $25 in participating ConAgra Foods® products!

To qualify for the rebate you will need to do the following:

1. SEND your original Publix cash register receipt dated between 05/23/13 and 06/30/13
  2. PLUS the completed original offer form; and
  3. MAIL in a properly stamped envelope, to be received by 07/06/13, to: Publix Summer Storm Preparedness P.O. Box 2242, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-2242

Participating products include:

• Crunch ’n Munch
  • Marie Callender’s Frozen Items
  • Healthy Choice Frozen Items and Lunch Express
  • Wesson® Oil
  • PAM Slim Jim
  • Manwich
  • Publix Oatmeal & Chocolate Fiber bars, Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola bars, Strawberry Fruit and Grain bars and Publix Sweet & Salty Almond bars

Keep in mind that this offer is valid only in AL, FL, GA, SC and TN. Offer limited to one gift card request per household or address and valid only for the person who purchased the product. See additional details on the mail in form. If you have questions about the offer or want to track your rebate, visit the ConAgra Rebate site or call 888-532-8999.

Be sure and take advantage of all the savings opportunities. Check out the Publix weekly ad and get your shopping list ready!

Comments

• Jessica S. says

It has always been $25 before Q’s. If you live in land of True BOGO than both items count towards the total as well.

• Laurel says

I called because I heard this before. It is not true. Our first item rings up the regular price and the second rings up zero.

• Andy says

I just called the number on the rebate form and they said you can use more than one reciept.

• Jamie says

Laurel,in the past that was how the BOGO system worked at the Publix I go to. In the last couple of months though they have started listing a price for both items. Check with the manager at your store, a lot of times they will alter the way items ring up to benefit the customer. It can’t hurt to ask. Publix is a company that is totally customer oriented.

• carmen says

This varies from store to store. The Publix stores in my area ring both items price and then immediately under the second item it states the word Promotion in bold format example:
            watermelon chunks 6.63
            watermelon chunks 6.63
            Promotion -6.63

so for the Conagra deal if this were BOGO on an item listed then both will count towards the $25.00

1. natalie says

Where do you get the booklet? Does publix mail it? If so I have not gotten it yet, which is odd bc I normally do.

2. Andrea says

the one coupon I would have loved to see….the Peter pan coupon…. No peter pan peanut butter Q this year???? sad

3. carly says

Anyone know if something like this means any Peter Pan PB (specifically their “natural” line)? Trying to stay away from hydrogenated oils.

• maddie says

from the last con agra promo, it did not state specific variety/flavor as long as it’s Peter Pan PB i believe.

4. Crazedmommyof3 says

I’m excited for the Libby’s Vienna sausage Q’s! I know these are terrible, but my kids absolutely love them!

5. Melissa says

ConAgra is a huge supporter of Monsanto and GMO foods. If you are opposed to GMO then this is a company I’d stay away from.

• Stephanie Gillespie says

Which store were you in? I’ve found the half-sheet promos but they are quoting $10/$30 for the summer storm rebate, and are do not include the same coupons.

6. Laura Dunzweiler says

I found mine yesterday tucked up in the front of the store on a standee w/ some of the products included. Keep your eye out in the

• Jodi says

I’m not sure but I thought I read somewhere that these coupons are valid starting on June 1st. Maybe that is why the Orville pon didn’t work? Perhaps someone can verify the start date for this booklet’s coupons.

7. Gabby says

Could be @ Jodi. I tried to do the rebate buying 13 orchville bags ready to eat. They r on sale till Friday at $2.00 and also I have peelies for $1/1. I have to tell u all it was super embarrassing being denied to use the publix coupon .

• Laura says

That’s AWESOME! Seems like it’s always been in “one shopping trip”/one receipt in the past, so I’m excited for the multiple receipts option!!! Perfect timing as I was trying to decide whether or not to wait for next week’s ad to try for the “one receipt” trip.

Thanks for calling!

8. Katie says

Does anyone have an extra MIR form? My store had several boxes of these and they said someone came in and stole all the boxes! :( Sometimes couponers really stink!!!

9. says

I don’t know about you, but when I’m stuck inside because of a storm, I like to eat REAL FOOD. You know—meat, fruit, vegetables, nuts—FOOD. This isn’t food. It’s the stuff corporations concoct in their laboratories. Then we get fat and sick, and other corporations can sell us health insurance (but deny our coverage). Thanks, Publix, for this poignant marketing campaign!

10. Candace says

Does anyone have an extra rebate form they could send my way? I live in Orlando. Can’t find anymore in any of my local stores? Let me know!!