Atlanta Folks – Publix Coupon In Today’s AJC

publix-dealI thought I’d give my Atlanta folks a heads up that several folks have emailed letting me know about a Publix coupon in the AJC today.

Be on the lookout for a Cinco de Mayo flyer. If you find it flip it over and you should see a Publix coupon forĀ $5/$40 valid 5/2-5/10.

Thanks to Carter, Lin and Sara!

Comments

1. Sarah says

Ugh!! The Charleston SC area never gets any of these coupons and none of the publix take target coupons either. You guys are so lucky.I could be saving so much more money

• Ann Y. says

I was so upset when Publix took Target away as a competitor (Bi-Lo still takes them). Publix takes Whole Foods, Harris Teeter, etc. and some of those stores aren’t anywhere near us who live in Goose Creek. Food Lion and Piggly Wiggly never have any coupons that are good. I think we should write to corporate since the Targets now have full grocery departments and should be considered a competitor once again.

2. julia says

i was just thinking that i could use one of these. was it found in the home delivery or newsstand papers? thanks

• Carter says

Mine was home delivery. Would have tossed the paper unopened if I hadn’t wanted the penny item theis week.

• Jennifer H. says

It was in my home delivered AJC. It was not in my home delivered Gwinnett Daily Post,or in the newsstand version of the AJC, Gwinnett Daily Post or Forsyth County Times.

3. nvrenf says

Didn’t get this one – home delivery 30114. This is the second 5 off coupon I have not rcvd this year… hmmm…

4. Jen says

I’m in Acworth and I got this coupon in the free Evening edge paper that gets thrown on my driveway every Thursday.

• johne says

My neighbor in Acworth did not get it in their paper. It is irritating that they put it in the free paper and can not put it in the home delivered paper. Why subscribe at all!