$4 Meat Or Seafood Rebate – Awesome!

coupon_thirdShift_may.v-2-2-4552-0 copyMy buddy Nancy emailed with a great rebate find!

Head over and print your rebate to save $4 off the purchase of any meat or seafood (minimum $8 meat or seafood purchase).    The rebate is valid 5/1/13 – 5/31/13 for folks in FL, GA, KY, MD, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV.

No beer purchase required for this one. I am thinking everyone will love this one!

Okie dokie guys – click HERE. Select to print – make sure you have pop-ups allowed. If it does not print you might want to try another browser

Comments

1. Carly says

what am I missing? I go to “print out mail in rebate” and it just brings me to their coupon page, and I don’t see anything about a rebate.

2. erin says

I can’t figure out how to print it either. keeps sending my to the coupons page, nothing about a rebate there.

• Diana G says

It’s a coupon, scroll down and look for the one with the beer bottle, click and print just like a regular coupon.

3. Staci says

I am having the same problem. It takes me to their coupon page and I don’t see a rebate. Any advice?

4. Crystal Masiello says

when I am clicking the coupon then “get selected coupons” at the bottom of the page, nothing happens! Has anyone else had this problem?

• Pam Jordan says

You have to sign up if you have not already. Then fget the coupon. I had the same problem.Hope this helps.

5. Sunny says

I even registered for the MVP card, but only selected two coupons that are printable. Got a confirmation screen (3x) claiming that ” the coupons have been sent to your printer” but then…nothing. These are RedPlum coupons, btw. And the Never seem to want to print to my Mac. ;(

6. Shayelyn says

Wish I would have waited to buy my Boston Butt until today! Oh well. I got it to print in Explorer but it would not print in Firefox for me.

7. TammyN says

I had to email it to get it to work! (THANKS to the lady that mentioned the option earlier… or I would have given up!)

8. Margaret says

Does anyone else have printing quality issues when printing coupons through Red Plum? Mine always come out hard to read. I was able to print out the rebate, but can’t read the address well. Could someone type it out please?

9. Crystal Masiello says

Finally got mine, had to set my internet security level to medium (the lowest security it would go to) then format of page changed and printed just fine

10. says

I finally got my 2 rebates to print after a long process. I went to website, clicked on the one with the beer bottle. Then I went to top and clicked on get coupon. I let the pop up window that says it is printing (which it is not printing). Then I clicked on the block that says get coupon 2 or 3 times and another window comes up saying they are working on my coupon. Let that process finish and it should print. To get a 2nd one (2 is the limit), repeat this process.

• Kayla says

Do you know if it would work with just doing the BOGO deal? I started thinking about it and technically it would be $8 worth of meat despite not actually spending that much.

11. Ann-Marie says

I have tried everything, Chrome, IE, popup off, security level low. Added food lion card. Beer of month shows with Print rebate below it. Click it, takes me to coupon page, but no rebate form.

12. ola eltokhy says

Hi i am trying to print the rebate form for the 4 $ rebate on meat or seafood
    on redplum there is no option to click on it you click on the square and it does not accept the check mark … not like the other coupons and through the link that takes to Food Lion i can not find the rebate would u pls till me how to print it thank you