Publix Coupon In The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

publix-couponJennifer emailed to let Atlanta folks know to check your AJC today. She found a $5/$40 Publix coupon on a single page flyer. The sheet is promoting an event on Friday from 4 to 7pm at Publix called the Seafood Splash.

I looked in my home delivered paper and didn’t find the coupon. I hope you guys have better luck!

Comments

• leeinsmyrna says

Can you tell me where you found one? I’m in Cobb also. I bought an AJC from Rite-Aid, not in there. I also checked the free paper (AJC Evening Edge) that comes in the driveway on Thursdays..not there. Also looked through a MDJ, not there either. :(

1. crystal says

Can anyone confirm that these are in the marietta daily journal? They usually are when they offer these coupons, and the MDJ are only $.50 each so it would be a good deal. :)

• Joni says

not in the MDJ. I went to a gas station and looked through it and it wasn’t there. Also, not in the AJC that you purchase from a store. Must only be in the ones that are delivered to your house.

2. Faye says

It is also in the sample newspaper and ads that they throw in your driveway on Thurs AM. I live in Gwinnett Co.

3. Chan says

Im confused on which paper. I get the East Cobb paper delivered on Thursdays and it usually has coupons. Will it be in that or do I need to get today’s AJC?

4. Vicky Shirey says

The coupon was in my home delivery AJC. I asked the store manager about it, because if it was in the sold in store paper, I was going to buy another one. She said that they had selected “target areas” to receive the coupon by home delivery.

5. Terry says

It did not come in the Sunday paper (at least not here in Kennesaw, GA). It was in the home delivery paper that was dropped in my driveway on Thursday.