New Printable Bertolli Coupon For Publix BOGO Sale – 52¢ Sauce

bertolli-sauce copyGretchen emailed with a new printable Bertolli coupon for the BOGO sale that starts tomorrow (today for some). This might come in handy for you guys who did not get the insert coupons on 3/3.

Just a heads up that the coupon is on a commissary site called Operation In Touch. I had to register with the site to get the coupons but was able to check that I was “not authorized to shop at the commissary” and I still got access to the coupons. The coupons print as manufacturer’s coupons.

Bertolli Pasta Sauce, 15 to 24 oz, (excluding Organic) BOGO $2.79
-$1/2 Bertolli pasta sauce products Spring Savings Booklet Publix Coupon or PRINT (exp 3/31)
-$0.75/2 Bertolli® Sauce items
Use the printable coupon with the Publix coupon to pay 52¢ per jar!!

Here are the other coupons available on the site.

DAIRY

FROZEN

GROCERY

HEALTH & BEAUTY

Comments

1. Beth says

Are these coupons similar to Red Plum? I can’t print Red Plum, so I don’t want to waste my time registering if so.

2. angela says

I keep getting this error when I sign up, but I’ve completed all the fields that are required and so I have no idea what else I am doing wrong. Incorrect format? I don’t know what I’m entering that is incorrect format either. “One or more of the required fields was left blank or is in an incorrect format. Please correct this, then click Continue.”

Anyone else having this problem?

• renae says

I kept getting the error until I went back and chose a Commissary in my state and still click “not authorized to shop at comissary.” See if that works for you.

• lynn says

i got that message and it made me pick a commissary (it had a little asterisk bu it) but once i did that it finished the process and i printed with no problems.

• Ellen says

You have to choose a local commissary. So just go to your state and choose one. I even checked that I do not have commissary priveleges and I still had to do this.

3. Carly says

it’s from RedPlum when I print.

Perfect for me!!! wooohhooo!!!

With 2 PQ of $1/2
    and 1 MQ of $1.50/2
    and 1 MQ of .75/2

I’m down to 33 cents a jar!

4. Carly says

Angela – I got an error too when it was asking me to check the boxes of which items I frequently buy. I kept going back but I wasn’t missing anything. Eventually I just x’d out the page, re-opened it and the coupons were still available to me.

5. Jeanne says

To print the .75/2 coupon it takes me to a website for military families to save money at the commissary. I don’t know that I feel comfortable taking advantage of something that was meant to be a special benefit for our military…

• Carly says

Definitely do what makes you feel comfortable, but there is an option to select if you are or are not allowed access to commissaries. People who have selected that they do not have access to a commissary still can get to the coupons. I’d think if they were “only” available for military families, it wouldn’t allow you access to them and it wouldn’t necessarily be a manufacturer’s coupon.

I’m a military wife and I find no offense to people printing these coupons, but thank you for thinking of us and do whatever you feel most comfortable with =)

6. Penny says

I am trying to print the publix coupons but it keeps asking for a postal code. when I enter one it says this field required and won’t print can you help?

7. AmyC. says

The woman ahead of me in line at Publix today was buying this…with no coupons!!!! :o It was all I could do not to scream, “Please…wait til tomorrow…you could get TWO bottles for the price of one!” lol :D

• Shannon G says

Oh, Amy, I feel your pain… I can barely remember the days of coupon ignorance. (“Ignorance is bliss”? Oh, please!)

LOL… I’ve actually been known to give out coupons to people in line, saying “here, use this coupon with that product”. Or to tell someone “that’s going BOGO tomorrow” while walking through the frozen foods section… I’m glad I’m not the only one!