Corned Beef Rebate Available To Print

corned-beef-brisketNancy found a new mail in rebate for us! This time you can get money back on your corned beef purchase!

The corned beef rebate prints with the following info:

$5 rebate with minimum $10 corned beef purchase. No Beer Purchase Required. Valid 3/1/13 – 4/10/13. Valid in FL, GA, KY, MD, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV. Receipt(s).

This should be perfect for our St Patrick’s Day Corned Beef & Cabbage.

Head over and print your form. In the past these have disappeared before the expiration date, so grab it now if you will use it.

Thanks Nancy

Comments

1. says

Tried to print this but couldn’t. Site took me to Red Plum. I logged in and realized these are Food Lion coupons from F.L. site. What printed was the whole page instead!

• says

There is no mention of any store on the rebate. It just happens to be on the Food Lion coupon page.
      But yes…it is a full page rebate that you will have to complete and mail in to get your moolah!

There is no need to log in..just select the rebate and click “Get Selected Coupons”. If you select others they will also print.

2. carol says

I cannot seem to print any rebate. Only a coupon prints with no directions as to where to send the rebate, is there another link?

3. Christy says

I cannot print the rebate form. I have tried Chrome and IE, and all it says is that it’s been sent to my default printer. :-( Nothing more.

4. edie says

Does anyone still have a copy of this? I wasn’t planning on buying corned beef, but the husband sent me out early today to buy it, and I can’t seem to print the form :(

5. Joan says

I can’t even check the box so I don’t know what would happen if I tried to print. The box is there and tantlizingly close but no way to check it off. I’ve tried IE and Firefox. I’d love a copy of the form too if there is a file that someone could email me.