Two Marzetti Dressing Coupons To Print

marzetti dressing couponsI thought you guys might like to know that there are two very nice Marzetti Dressing coupons available to print. These were BOGO at Publix a few weeks ago so hopefully we see another sale while we have these coupons!

Grab them if you will use them –

I am not a blue cheese dressing kind of gal, but my husband insists this brand is the best for hot wings?!

Comments

1. Teri says

I’ve always chose Ranch Dressing , never would I opt for blue cheese dressing (never liked the taste of blue cheese.. However when I picked up Marzetti dressing I didn’t realize it was blue cheese. ugh… thought I picked up Ranch.. Long story short. The Blue Cheese Dressing is Amazing, so good, I probably went through 3 jars in a week. (Paying for it calories wise, but this is soo good. Even my in-laws love this new dressing!!)

2. LindaB says

Thanks Michelle. If you make home made coleslaw, Marzetti makes the best Coleslaw dressing. I just use a bag of Publix cole slaw mix and add the dreesing, refrigerate for a few hours. The best dressing you ever tasted.

3. Amy says

I have to agree…this is the best blue cheese dressing we’ve tried and we always use it for wings. :D However, if you’re not a fan of blue cheese, then you’re just not a fan! A friend of mine, who finds it to be particularly distateful, is fond of saying, “Why on earth anyone would want to eat mold is beyond me!” :o

4. Cara says

Amy my husband is one if those on the eating mold. He hates blue cheese and mushrooms. He insists that they are fungus and not good for us :(. I love them both.

5. Allison says

I like Marie’s. It’s the only one without sugar in it. Not that I don’t practically eat sugar by the spoonful, I just prefer my savory dressings to not be sweet.

6. heather s says

This is the best Ive ever had! I literally just finished off my last jar, eating the last remnants with a spoon!!