Publix Coupon – BOGO Hallmark Items

publix couponContessa emailed to let us know to be on the lookout for a Hallmark Publix coupon as a tearpad. The coupon in the upcoming Publix ad expires 2/14 but the tearpad is valid through 2/18. That means you’ll have a few more days to grab a deal!

-B1G1 Hallmark Greeting Cards, Party Supplies, or Gift Wrap (up to $9.99)Publix Coupon Tearpad (exp 2/18)
-B1G1 Hallmark Greeting Cards, Party Supplies, or Gift Wrap In-Ad Publix Coupon (exp 2/14)
-$2/3 Hallmark Card Purchase (min $2 purchase)

Combine the Publix coupon with the printable coupon that is good at all Hallmark retailers and stock up. Remember. Valentine’s Day is Thursday. You can also use the coupons to get ahead on birthday cards…I always seem to need a kid’s birthday card!

Thanks to Contessa & Josh!

Comments

1. Carrie says

How exactly does this work at checkout? Say, for example, I want to purchase 6 cards, and they are normally all 1.50 each. Would my total then be $0.50? ($4.50 due to B1G1 coupons x3, then $2/3 x2) or, since the B1G1 says one coupon per customer, could I only then buy 3 @ 1.50, total $1.00? ($3.00 due to B1G1 x1, then $2/3)?

2. Carla says

Just note that the tearpad BOGO coupon is “limit one per customer”. The BOGO coupon in the weekly ad does not state a limit.

3. kim says

My Publix wouldn’t accept the Hallmark manuf. Coupon. It does clearly state two different options though, one for the Hallmark Stores, and one for “All Retailers”….I guess its just luck of the draw who you get at checkout.

4. Brittany says

I have used this coupon before at Publix when it was offered in the past. There are two bar codes, make sure that they are scanning the correct one and it will work with no problems!

5. Rebekah Mejorado says

My Publix accepted the coupons but the manager read it as each card must be at least two dollars, when I checked with her before the purchase. I was okay with this. Does using sketchy coupons make stores tighten up on coupon policies? Sometimes I am unsure of using a coupon and I am hoping the computer will catch it but sometimes the cashier just rings it right in.

6. Brandy says

So am I right in thinking that if we use these 2 coupons on the $.99 cards we get them all for free? Like last time?

7. Jordyn says

I did this deal earlier today. I got 6 cards at 1.99 a piece. I used 3 of the publix coupons in the weekly ad and 2 of the hallmark coupons. I paid $1.82 plus tax for 6 cards!