Pork Coupon – $1 Off Fresh Pork!

127875Hurry over and grab a pork coupon! I am betting this one will not last long.

Just create an account to access the coupon!

Thanks to Steph at Printable Coupons and Deals

Also, while we are talking about coupons that might not last…the Peanut Butter Toast Crunch coupon is back for 74¢ cereal at Publix :-) – $1.25/1 Peanut Butter Toast Crunch Cereal

Comments

1. Kira says

I finally got the coupon after trying about 40-50 times to sign up (kept popping up a little screen that said “null”)! Just keep trying… the coupon is real! :)

2. Lori says

I manually typed in porkbeinspired.com and just clicked on the pork social tab from there. Filled out the form and printed 2 copies with no issues. Thanks, Michelle. :)

3. HK says

In what ad is the peanut butter toast crunch cereal listed?
    I read it may be in the love to shop here love to save here —where
    do I find that?
    Thanks

4. Rebecca says

I used my pork coupons today on the boneless pork loin chops that are on sale in the current ad. The register wouldn’t accept the coupon. The cashier had to push it through.

Also my store in Cape Coral, FL did not have the PB Toast Crunch cereal on sale for $1.99 and I didn’t see it in our ad. I wonder if it’s a regional sale?

• Barbara says

I got the PB Toast Crunch in Lehigh, Fl. I took the box up to CS to do a price check and it rang up as the $1.99. You may need to do a price check to find the sale since were no signs or flyers about it in my store. HTH

5. Marissa says

The fine print says “brand specific”. Thats why the registers wont take it. And Publix wont be reimbursed it if they force it through.