New Lunchables Coupon To Pair With Our Publix Coupon – 66¢ Lunchables!

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

printable coupons

I almost missed the Lunchables coupon that we have available! Just in time to use with our Publix coupon – looks my oldest is definitely getting a few for his lunchbox! I will have to get my husband to print a 3rd copy from his account.

Oscar Mayer Lunchables with Smoothie, $3 (reg $3.69)
-$1/3 OSCAR MAYER Lunchables Combinations (7oz or Larger)
-$2/1 LUNCHABLES Lunch Combinations with Smoothie or Fruit, assorted varieties Publix Coupon
As low as 66¢ per pack if you can get three Publix coupons.

If you want to add this to your list click

Oscar Mayer Lunchables with Smoothie, $3 (reg $3.69)
-$1/3 OSCAR MAYER Lunchables Combinations (7oz or Larger)
As low as 66¢ per pack if you can get three Publix coupons.

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

1. says

I admit, I brought one, and ate it tonight. Nasty. Pizza – “Deep dish”. Also, my husband was reading the sodium ans says it exceeds the amount an adult should eat in a single day.

2. melody says

I have learned a little secret about using a publix coupon from customer service – if it’s a public coupon with an LU# on it you only need 1 even if you buy 6 lunchables. Because its an in house coupon and they aren’t submitting it to a manufacture for reimbursement they don’t need 1 per item. You just have to tell them how many times you want to use that coupon. I have even gotten it handed back to me for my next trip.

3. Teri says

I while back I know the smaller lunchable had peelies on them for $1/2 lunchables w/smoothie. I found these in my binder with exp date 3/4/13. So thanks for the reminder =)

4. Laura says

Dana’s comment concerned me, and I looked up the nutritional info and it doesn’t exceed the recommended daily allowance. It’s more like 30-40% depending on the age/size of your child. While I am not by any means saying these are healthy, there are three options in this smoothie variety of lunchable. Turkey sub, chicken nuggets and deep dish pizza. I’m not surprised the pizza one was gross… cold/never baked pizza just sounds gross.

5. CArolyn says

Just tried to print the coupon from Publix, and when I clicked to print, it said “Page Not Fond” Are they out of prints? Anyone esle get that?

6. Heidi says

I got this great deal today. We were running between my two sons basketball games and visiting grandma. I got 3 lunchables for $2! Great deal! We never get these, so it was a fun treat for them!

7. Ash says

Heads Up- The MQ from Coupons.com DOES print with “Redeemable at Walmart” on it in two spots…

At my store, depending on what cashier I’m with will determine whether or not they’ll take it…. There are a few that insist they can’t take it, because Walmart is not a Competitor- Even after I explain it’s a manufacturer’s coupon, and it doesn’t state “Only” at Walmart…. I just look for different cashiers, lol.