Mueller’s Coupon – Save 55¢ On Hidden Veggie Pasta

UPDATE: Happy emailed me this morning from the store to let us know that the Hidden Veggie is INDEED included in the BOGO sale! I foresee lots of cheap & free pasta on the weekly totals this Friday ;-)

mueller's pastaI’ve had a bunch of emails asking about the upcoming Mueller’s BOGO sale. I wish I had more info for you guys but as of right now I just don’t know if the Hidden Veggies Pasta is included in the sale. I am betting that the fabulous Happy will give us the scoop tomorrow!

-Free Mueller’s Hidden Veggie Package with purchase of any 1 Mueller’s product 2/10/2013 SS Insert
-$0.55/1 Mueller’s Hidden Veggies Pasta (log in)
Half Price BOGO 24¢ pasta. True BOGO – two for FREE with insert coupon!

If the Hidden Veggies pasta is included you guys in true BOGO will indeed get two boxes for free with the coupon! We will know for sure tomorrow. I will update the Super Deals if applicable :-)

For now, I got an email with a new Mueller’s coupon that will come in handy if the pasta is indeed included. Head over and log in to grab your coupon. If the Hidden Veggies are included the printable below will mean 24¢ pasta.

Comments

1. Mariam Moran says

Question:
    Can I use both coupons… the free pasta hidden veggie when you buy one and the .55 off on the free pasta hidden veggie? or just one or the other? Thanks!

2. says

So is this scenario right?
    -Buy 2 boxes of Hidden Veggie (in true BOGO land) for $1.57 total
    -Use two .55 cents off coupons
    -Use two FREE coupons from the 2/10 SS
    Means I end up with 4 boxes of Hidden Veggie for around .50 cents?

Is that an ok use of the coupons?

Thanks!

• says

Or in other words, you can attach a .55 cents off coupon to any box of Hidden Valley other than the specific ones you get for free with the free product coupon?

3. debby340 says

Help!! I cannot figure out this deal. I am in true BOGO land. If I buy 2 Mueller’s regular pasta (1 will be free), buy 2 Hidden Veggie pasta (1 will be free), give them 2 coupons for the Free Hidden Veggie, it will ALL be FREE?? Is this right? Please help me figure this out! I will not even talk about the .55 coupon! LOL! I don’t think you could use it because it would be like using 2 mfg cpns on 1 item an we know that is not right!

• Shawn says

no. the BOGO coupons are manufacturer coupons. you can use one BOGO coupon on two items, or two $.55/1 coupons on two items. not both.

• Shawn says

unless you mean buying 4, using one BOGO coupon, and two $.55/1. then yeah. but i don’t think that would be overage. one BOGO coupon makes two free (one already free with sale), the other 2 would be minus $1.10 (so around $.40 for two).

4. Dan says

You cannot use the Muellers BOGO coupon and the $0.55 together. In true BOGO, you can buy any one Muellers box of pasta and one Hidden Veggie and use the BOGO MQ to get both boxes free. The $0.55 coupon cannot be used b/c you are already using a MQ for that one deal and you cannot stack a $ off coupon with a BOGO coupon. There are only two scenarios…use the BOGO coupon and get two boxes for free or use two $0.55/1 and pay about $0.24/box

5. says

Lots of confusion on this one: Here are your deal options…you can do them multiple times based on your coupons but these are the only coupon combinations possible (that I see).

TRUE BOGO:
    2 Mueller’s Pasta (at least one being veggie)
    TWO FREE boxes (no other coupons can be used)

or

2 Mueller’s Pasta or Pasta Blend or Ronco Pasta, 12 to 16 oz, (Excludes Lasagna, Jumbo Shells, Manicotti and Gluten Free) BOGO $1.57
    two $0.55/1 Mueller’s Hidden Veggies Pasta (log in)
    47¢ for two

HALF PRICE BOGO
    2 Mueller’s Pasta (at least one being veggie)
    Both for 78¢

or

-$0.55/1 Mueller’s Hidden Veggies Pasta (log in)
    24¢ for a box

Did I do that right???

• Mariam Moran says

Thanks Michelle! … good thing the Hidden Veggie is included… now Ill get 16 boxes instead of 12 boxes very cheap :)

6. aide says

What u mean half price BOGO? My store does the buy one get one free at the register like this example.. ranch 4.49 BOGO so when is scanned each item is sell at 2.25 and the second at 2.24… Help

7. Tim says

I thought a Publix BOGO was really a buy 1 at regular price, buy the other for $0.00.

Since Publix is offering the BOGO, then I should be able to buy 1 for regular price and buy the other for $0.00. Then, since I have bought 2 of the pasta, I should be able to use the manufacturer BOBO coupon on each of those boxes. Therefore, I would pay regular price for 1 box and get 3 boxes for free. Since I’ve used the manufactuere’s coupons on each purchase, the deal is done.

Because I have the 0.55 cent coupons, If I wanted, then I could buy 1 box at regular price, and get the other for free and apply 2 0.55 cent coupons. Then that deal is done.

Please tell me if I’m out of my mind on this, but that is the way I see the deal should work out.

• Ashley says

With the BOGO coupon, that coupon is used on two boxes, cause it takes two boxes to apply the coupon. So when you buy your first at reg price and your second for 0.00, then you can only use one coupon, and you end up with both for free. You can’t use the coupon on both of the boxes because that would be stacking manufacturer coupons. You could use a second coupon on another two boxes though.

8. Jen says

Please take note everyone, the BOGO coupon does state “one coupon per person.” Publix, at least in my area, is all about going BY THE WORDING on the coupons, so thought I would point this out.