Liberte Yogurt Coupons – As Low As 10¢ Each At Publix!

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

liberte yogurt coupons

I listed the Liberte Yogurt deal a few minutes ago and a couple of folks let me know that there are some more coupon options for us. We can pick up lots of cheap yogurt.

Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt, 6 oz, 10/$8
-Buy One Get One Free Liberte Greek or Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt (zip 43211)
-$0.55 off any one Cup any Flavor Liberte Greek or Mediterranee Yogurt (zip 30187)
-$0.70 off any one Cup any Flavor Liberte Greek or Mediterranee Yogurt (zip 98501)
As low as 10¢ per yogurt!

Thanks to Rebekka & Steph at Printable Coupons and Deals via Teresa :-)

If you want to add this to your shopping list click

Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt, 6 oz, 10/$8
-Buy One Get One Free Liberte Greek or Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt (zip 43211)
-$0.55 off any one Cup any Flavor Liberte Greek or Mediterranee Yogurt (zip 30187)
-$0.70 off any one Cup any Flavor Liberte Greek or Mediterranee Yogurt (zip 98501)
As low as 10¢ per yogurt!

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

• brenda says

No, it is like regular yogurt.It is high in calories but yummy.
      They make a Greek yogurt but none of my stores (Tampa) carry it anymore.

• tk says

It is a rich, runny thick. lol It is good but high in fat and cals(lowest I’ve seen was 220-230 a cup)… its more an indulgence. If you think of a really fattening delicious ice cream…it’s so like that. :) I love it, but I give half to my son, so I don’t eat it all. :)

• amanda says

lol i like how you pick out that it’s high in fat, but it’s all easy to digest fats. the fat phobia in this country is absolutely saddening.

these yogurts have 23+g of sugar, which is what is going to make you get fat in the first place. not the ‘fat’ in grams…

1. Sana says

Hi, I am unable to find any of these coupons. I tried changing zip code. still don’t find them..Can someone please help

2. Ruth says

This stuff is so delicious but 260 calories per cup. So I’ve tried using dollops of it on sugar free jello or fruit cup and dipping fruit in it so that I don’t eat the whole cup in two minutes. I think I will freeze one and see if it tastes like sorbet. Great deal for yummy treat.

3. Lacey says

The best tasting yogurt made. Rich but not thick like Greek. I love the lemon. I think it’s about 270 calories but I don’t care!

4. Audra says

Is the coupon void in TN? The last part of the info is cut off and I don’t want to print without knowing for sure.