Free At Publix – Old Wisconsin Summer Sausage

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

free at publix

Grab some summer sausage for FREE at Publix. You can get a free Old Wisconsin Summer Sausage when you combine the Publix coupon and the manufacturer’s coupon.

Old Wisconsin Summer Sausage, $2.99
-$2/1 Old Wisconsin Summer Sausage or Meat Snack Products (Bites or Sticks) Publix Coupon or in store sheet
-$1/1 Old Wisconsin, snack bites, sticks or summer sausage 12/09/2012 SS Insert (exp 03/31/2013)
Use both coupons and get each package for FREE!

Thanks to Steve at Couponaholic

If you want to add this deal to your shopping list click

Old Wisconsin Summer Sausage, $2.99
Use both coupons and get each package for FREE!

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

1. tiffany says

there is also a $2 off the purchase of any store item when you buy any two old Wisconsin Bites, Sticks or Slices or Summer Sausage tear pad exp 5-1-13

2. Teri says

I purchased these and really didn’t care for the flavor. It left a funny aftertaste. =(
    and upset my stomach. I will not be buying these again. Maybe others may have better luck.

3. Stacey says

These are in the section with pepperoni and Slim Jim sticks at my Publix. But they are hard to find, one store has them tucked on the side of the pepperoni display and another store doesn’t sell them.

4. Pam says

Just curious…..
    I have the Manufacturer’s coupons, plus the Publix $2 coupons.
    I ALSO have Target coupons from last month (still in-date).
    Can all three couons be used?
    ((Manufacturer’s + Publix Q + Target Q))
    Thanks in advance….Pam

5. Graceanna says

The summer sausage is not a match for the 2.00 off any store item unless you buy the higher price summer sausage that is around 7.99 but you can use it on the bites, slices, or sticks

6. Graceanna says

No the 2.00 off any store item when you buy 2 summer sausage MFG is not a match to the smaller 6 0z summer sausage..sorry I wasn’t clear enough in my other post

7. Tanya eads says

I got 70 old Wisconsin totally free plus used the $2 store coupon and got overage!
    Had to special order these are impossible to find at the grocery store!
    At my store they were $3.19 each but had a hang tag 2 /$5 so they honored all 70 at that price turned out o be a great deal! Did this a few weeks ago!

8. Tanya eads says

Also the summer sausage are really good! And with an expiration date that is almost a year off, great for all the get togetherness from now till then with cheese and crackers of course!

9. AJ says

Michelle did you notice the $1/2 Johnsonville Brats or Italian Sausages coupon available to print from this site as well? Should be a match for the 2/$6 sale this week, and it’s a Publix coupon, should stack perfectly with the Jville Italian Sausage $1/1 printable!

10. Krystal says

Naples FL, they are 3.19 but if you get (10) that = 31.90 and after coupons and (1) 5.00/30.00 WINN DIXIE coupon you will get 3.10! MONEY MAKER

11. nicole says

The only ow brand was tagged 7.99 I have both coupons (Orlando sentenel) but rock springs public doesn’t have them for 2.99 :(