Two $5 Mail In Rebate Offers – Beef & Oranges (No Beer Purchase Required)

mail in rebateWe have a couple fantastic mail in rebates available! Head over and print the following forms:

The beef/pot roast rebate is valid from 12/1/12 -1/31/13 and good for these states: FL, GA,KY, MD, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV. So you can whip out a previous receipt if you have already bought your items!

The oranges rebate is valid 1/1 – 2/28 for the same states as listed above! There is no beer purchase required…so be sure and submit these babies! Nothing like free money for food!

Thanks to Meredith, Julia, Amy & Denise!

Comments

1. angie says

yay!! made a purchase yesterday and now i will get $5 back :) and they also have a MIR for oranges – yay i need the vitamin C $10 back on things I bought/will buy – Thanks Michelle

• michelle says

Just to be safe I would buy these on separate receipts because each one requires an original receipt even though they go to essentially the same PO Box. Each rebate has its own offer number.

2. kellie says

thanks so much for posting this. i actually bought about $20+ of beef this morning so i can use the reciept for that! have to go buy oranges now :) :)

3. Ginger says

I have selected the “coupon” to print and then hit “get selected coupon”. It says it’s going to my printer but nothing happens! Have checked the printer. Do I have to be logged in on Food Lion’s site? Thanks for any trouble shooting offered.

• Melanie K says

I am already planning to buy a roast this week, either the London broil or the top sirloin that are on sale for $3.99/lb, and have it ground. After the butcher grinds it they put the original label back on it so it will appear on the receipt as a roast. And you have 2-3 pounds of ground beef and know exactly what is in it – no mystery meat.

4. Lauren says

Does anyone have an extra copy of the beef rebate they don’t need or want to trade for? Can’t believe how fast that went (or just won’t print for me):(

5. Jaime says

For the last hour I have been unable to get the orange rebate to print, tried from a PC and a Mac, both say the coupons have been sent to my default printer and nothing happens (there is no pop-up blocker enabled).

Can anyone scan the rebate and post/send to folks that request it?

Thanks!

• Stephanie says

I had a difficult time and the only way I was able to receive this form was to send the rebate to my email account which allowed me to disable popblocker by hitting the ctrl button during the printing phase.

• Jaime says

Thank you, Stephanie. I tried that too… no pop-up blocker issues. Sigh… I just bought oranges too… battling the flu and getting as much vitamin C as possible.

6. Jaime says

Hi all,

I can’t get them to print – says they are being sent to my default printer and nothing happens, tried from PC and Mac (pop-up blocker is not enabled).

Would anyone mind scanning the orange and sending to me if I provide you with my email addy?

Thank you!

7. Janina says

Did anyone ever get money back for the pumpkin rebate a couple of months ago? I am still waiting for mine. I believe that was a Blue Moon rebate too.

8. says

I also easily got the orange one and not the beef one. I tried Firefox and still nothing. To answer Janina, I got my pumpkin rebate this week.

9. Amanda says

Navel Oranges are 1.89 a bag at Aldi this week. Had I known about this rebate I would have grabbed a few more bags and shared the extra oranges!

10. deanna says

Is the beef rebate no longer available? I see the one for Oranges, but the beef one doesn’t even display. I live in SC, so the area should be ok.

11. Pam says

Can someone please email me both the orange & beef rebate please. I’ve tried & tried but I can’t get either to print.
    Thanks much
    pmsnds@bellsouth,net

12. Andy says

I also can’t get these rebate forms to print. I see the box to check, but it won’t let me check it. Does anyone know how to print them?

13. Melissa says

Help~ I posted a rquest for help previously but the instructons that were sent to me do not result in a rebate forms. Can one of each form be emailed be sent to me?

14. Amy says

Help~
    I was purchased a pot roast yesterday because of this deal, but the link to the rebate form does not work. Can anyone please send me a copy of both the No beer purchase required pot roast and the oranges rebates? I would really appreciate it! ImAmyy@tampabay.rr.com