Sunbelt Granola Bars Coupon To Print

sunbelt granola bar couponI found a coupon for Sunbelt Granola Bars. I just noticed these last time I shopped at Publix nestled with the Little Debbie boxes. I want to say they were under $2 for a box. Use the coupon below to grab a great deal.

Have any of you guys tried these before? I am always on the lookout for deals on single serve items for my guys’ lunch boxes.

Comments

1. McKee Mama says

We are very partial to Sunbelt products…produced by McKee Foods Corp. (Chattanooga, TN) i.e Little Debbie!! Quality product for the best price even if you don’t have a coupon. I know firsthand as my husband is a food scientist at McKee Foods. BTW, we appreciate all your support! :)

• says

Well that explains why they were with the Little Debbie items!

I am going to be living right down the road from the McKee plant at some point very soon….guess I will have to brush up on my Little Debbie– tee hee!

My husband and I have a little joke we say anytime we have a Little Debbie…
      “How does Little Debbie do it” meaning how can something be so good for such a small price ;-)
      My husband is a HUGE fan of those Nutty Bars…I really can’t buy them for him — I call them his “peanut butter crack”.

• Deb says

Laughed out loud at your crack comment!
        Here in our office, crack of choice for several folks-and I mean like EVERY DAY-is Fiber One Bars-oats and chocolate. Hands down!

2. B. Che Williams says

These are hands-down my favorite granola bars. When they say chewy, they really mean it. (Unlike Quaker, imho.) The chocolate chip flavor is yummy.

3. Penny says

These are great! When I was younger they sold ‘em individually and they were always my choice for a gas station snack. My favorite are the chocolate covered coconut, but I haven’t found those in a box yet.

4. says

We’ve been eating them for years. They are really good. They’re soft and chewy and have a lot of flavor. I think they’re better than even the more expensive popular ones. Enjoy them…

5. Jillian says

I love Sunbelt granola bars, I agree with Debbe, I’ve been eating them for years too.I love the chocolate covered chocolate chip bars – makes me feel like I’m eating a candy bar that’s not too bad for me :] And they have a little bit of a coconut flavor to them too! Deelish!