Share Your Deal Ideas For P&G Free Rotisserie Chicken Promo

Rotisserie Chicken Enchiladas and Guacamole-Salsa SaladTanya emailed asking if I would put a call out for deal ideas on the P&G promo where you get a FREE rotisserie chicken with 3 participating items. I have yet to make my list for this week, so I thought I’d see if any of you guys have come up with any ideas.

If you have a scenario share in in the comments. Heck, if you have a recipe as well – share that too! I need to go up and check my supplies to see what I need most. I wouldn’t mind stocking up on a few household needs and knocking out dinner too.

Show us what you have planned . I am thinking the Publix Apron’s recipe for Rotisserie Chicken Enchiladas and Guacamole-Salsa Salad is sounding good – Yum!

Don’t forget to enter my giveaway to win a $100 Publix gift card!

Comments

1. Laurie says

3 Tide using the $1.50 qpons from the 1/31 P&G equals free Chicken dinner total 13.47 or 3.36 each item pretax.
    or if you need razors use the $2.00 from the SS 1/20

2. M Johnson says

My extra time is given to preparing foods for those shut in due to illnesses. Couponing has so helped in this. My way of reaching out to others. I am a stroke victim and cannot stand/walk but can sit on a stool and cook!

3. says

I bought 2 Tides using the P&G $1.50 q and a bag of Iams using $2 q from the donation sheet. I had a ladies church dinner to attend and that chicken was a quick, easy meal for my family! And the dogs got fed :-)

4. Melinda says

3 packs of Pampers baby dry diapers.
    Use (2) $2 Publix coupon from Special Olympic sheet, and (1) $3 Any diapers Winn Dixie baby club coupon & (3) $1.50 Pampers Baby dry MQ printable. Get a pack of diapers for $4.99 & the other 2 for $5.99 plus free chicken!!

5. Dave says

3 Tides at $5.99 plus three $1.50 off coupons
    2 Pediasure @ 10.99 plus $3/2 Publix coupon and two $3 off MQs
    $5 off $30 Winn Dixie coupon
    total before coupons $40
    Total after coupons $21.50
    plus a free chicken
    It’s like I paid regular price for the Pediasure and got 3 tides and a chicken for free.
    BAM!!

6. LisaR says

Here is my Deal:

2 Tide-Use $1.50 MQ & $1.00 MQ & $2/2 Target home mailer Q
    1-Vicks Natural- Use $1.50 MQ & 1 $1 Target Q (Pharmachy booklet)
    3-Coke 12pks B2G1 use 2- free 12pk Q’s (coke rewards)

Use $5 GC from Colgate deal & $5/$30 Winndixie SQ

Should be around $3-$4 something with Tax!! So about $1.25 for each Item PLUS a FREE Chicken!!!

• LisaR says

OMG MY DEAL WENT FROM AWESOME TO SUPER DUPER AWESOME:

I did the exact deal above BUT ALSO HAD A

Whole Foods FREE ROTISSERIE CHICKEN Coupon (home mailer)
        & $1/2 Coke Products SQ Peelie

OOP= $2.86 ($1.89 was tax) SAVED $43.15!

3-FREE COKE 12PKS
        2-FREE ROTISSERIE CHICKEN
        2-TIDE 50oz
        1-Vicks

Can I hear I whoop whoop!!!! :)

7. Nicole says

Here’s the deal I did on Wednesday:

2 Charmin mega Roll Packs
    2x $1/1 PQ from donation sheet
    2x .25/1 (doubled) MQ
    1 Tide
    $1.50/1

PLUS I found a beer rebate for $4.00 back when you buy a rotisserie chicken. (AL is the only Publix state allowed on that rebate) After the rebate I will have paid around $11 for detergent, TP and a chicken.

8. alisha says

I bought:

1 Bounty paper towels $6.99 x 1 = $6.99
    – used $.25/1 manf and $1/1 target

2 Charmin Toilet paper $6.99 x 2 = $13.98
    -used $.25/1 manf and $1/1 target for one and 1 free charmin fresh wipes with purchase of charmin toilet paper manf for the other

So, $18.47 for one 6 pack paper towels and two packs 9 roll toilet paper plus free fresh wipes and free chicken. Not the best deal, but I needed the paper towels and toilet paper anyway.

9. Julie says

I did :

1. Pampers Diapers 9.49
    $ 1.50 Manufacturer
    $ 2.00 Publix =
    5.99

2. Bounty Towels 6.99
    1.00 Publix Coupon
    1.00 Manufactuer on 6 count or higher (found in Pampers mega pack)
    = 4.99

3. Cascade 5.99-
    .25 Manufacture ( doubled to .50)
    = 4.49
    Total Cost $15.47 + Free Chicken :)

10. says

Here’s the deal I did for diapers which works out GREAT if your store accepts Winn Dixie coupons and you have their baby club coupons.

Buy:
    (3) Pampers Baby Dry jumbo pack diapers (1) Rotisserie chicken

Use:
    (3) $1.50/1 Pampers Baby Dry diapers (coupons.com and bettycrocker.com)
    (1) $2/1 Pampers or Luvs (Special Olympics sheet)
    (1) $3/1 any diapers (Winn Dixie baby club home mailer)
    (1) $1/1 any fresh chicken (Winn Dixie baby club home mailer)

Total after coupons = $17.97

Plus, you can add a filler item and use a $5/$30 purchase (Winn Dixie coupon) to save a few more bucks!

11. crystal says

3 iams dog food 6.1-7lb bag @ $6.99 each=$20.97
    use 3 $2/1 iams 6lb bag or larger Publix coupon special olympics
    use 3 $3/1 MQ found inside bags=$5.97
    5 softsoap @ $1.79 each=$8.95
    use 5 $.50/1 MQ peelies doubled
    use $5 Publix giftcard wyb 5 items(mine deducts $5 off order)=$1.05MM
    one competitor fresh market $5/$25 from recyclebank
    =$.08 money maker plus free chicken :)

12. Patty says

I will be doing the 3 tides. This is a good deal for me on the tide alone because I am brand loyal to it. The free chicken is just an added bonus!!!

13. Erin says

Here is what I did:
    2 Bounty Paper towel 6 packs $13.98 ($1/2 manufacturer P&G insert, $1/1 publix special Olympics donation sheet, and $1/1 target Hi coupons mailer)
    1 tide $5.99 ($1.50/1 manufacturer P&G insert, .75/1 target hi coupons mailer)
    I added the following to reach $30:
    1 Breyers ice cream $3 ($1/1 publix coupon)
    4 Jimmy Dean delights bowls $9.96 (used 4 $2/1 Jimmy dean delights manufacturers)
    Used 1 $5/30 winn dixie
    Total before coupons around $32.93, total after coupons and tax $12.46 + the free chicken. It was like buying the paper towels and getting everything else for free! And I have dinner done tonight! Love it!

14. Linda says

2 pampers $9.49 each minus $2 on 1(publix) and $1.50 on 1(manufacturer)
    1 charmin $6.99 minus $0.50 on 1(manufacturer) and $1.00 on 1(publix)
    plus I have a coupon for a free charmin freshmates with a charmin purchase
    and I have a publix coupon for $2.00 off a coke 6 pack and a rotisserie chicken. I am guessing that the coke is around 4 bucks(so $2 after the coupon)

So thats 2 packs of diapers, toilet paper, moist wipes, coke, and a rotisserie chicken for around $19.50!!!

15. Tracy T says

I’m hoping to do this:
    1 Tide – $5.99
    1 Pampers – $9.49
    1 Charmin – $6.99
    1 Publix brand thin crust pizza – $4.89 (I’m totally guessing on the price)
    Use $5/$25 Dollar General coupon (my store accepts them as competitor), $1.50 Tide MQ and $.75 Target Q, $1.50 Pampers MQ and $2 Publix Q, $.25 Charmin MQ and $1 Publix Q, Free Target Market Pantry thin crust pizza coupon (I’m thinking they’ll take it, but I don’t know for sure). I should pay around $10 plus tax and get a free chicken!

16. Ash says

I got a $2/2 Tide product Target coupon in the paper today!!

So, I’ll be doing this:
    2 Tide = $11.98
    Charmin (cause we are low, and need it anyways) $6.99
    $18.97
    -1.50/1 Tide MQ x2
    -2/2 Tide TQ
    -.25/1 Charmin MQ
    -1/1 Charmin PQ
    Total OOP: 12.72, Plus a free chicken!