Publix GreenWise Market Ad & Matchups 1/31 – 2/6

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

publix greenwise

Jane emailed asking me why I didn’t have the Publix GreenWise Market ad listed on the site. Well, I never added it because I never really looked at the ad. I didn’t even know where the stores were located.

I decided to check the ad tonight. It is pretty short, so I decided that I would type it up and add the few matchups I found. Let me know if this is something you guys would like to see each week.

Here is the Publix GreenWise Ad and matchup for the week 1/31 – 2/6. Click read more to see the full list.

BOGOs

RW Knudsen 100% Juice, BOGO $3.79Organicville Salsa, 16 z, BOGO $4.69Florida Crystals Organic Cane Sugar 48 oz, BOGO $4.29
-$0.55/1 Florida Crystals Natural or Organic Sugar Product
-$0.55/1 Florida Crystals Natural or Organic Sugar Product z

Organic Blueberries 6 oz BOGO $3.99So Delicious Coconut Milk Beverage, BOGO $2.75
-$0.55/1 So Delicious Dairy Free Product
-$0.55/1 So Delicious Dairy Free Product
-$1/2 So Delicious Dairy Free Products, WHOLE FOODS

Chilensis Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Wine or Savingnon Blanc or Pinot Noir 750 ml, BOGO $9.99Banfi Superiore Chiante Wine 750 ml BOGO $11.99

BAKERY

Organic White Mountain Bread, 16 oz, $2.79

DAIRY

Organic Valley Cream Cheese or Neufachatel Cheese, 8 oz, 2/$3

DELI

Publix Deli Monterey Jack Cheese, $6.99/lb

FROZEN

Publix GreenWise Organic Pizza 12 or 12.4 oz, 2/$9Good Food Made Simple Oatmeal or Egg Patties Made with Egg Whites, 2/$6
-$1/1 Good Food Made Simple  (Sign up for newsletter)

GROCERY

Edward & Sons Organic Breadcrumbs, 10.5 – 15 oz, $4.49
GreenWise Organic Canned Vegetables 14.5 – 15 oz, 5/$5
Cheetos Simple Natural Cheese Flavored Snacks or Lay’s, Ruffles or Tostitos, 8 – 9 oz, 2/$6
Late July Organic Chips 5.5 – 6 oz, 2/$5
Carlson Fish Oil, $29.99
Pro Bar The Whole Food Meal Bar, 2/$5
Pamela’s Cake Mix, 21 oz, $5.69

HEALTH & BEAUTY

Herbitant Hair Color, $9.99

HOUSEHOLD

Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid 25 oz, 2/$5

MEAT

Publix GreenWise Top Sirloin Fillets, $7.99/lb

PRODUCE

Organic Florida Celery, $0.99

SEAFOOD

Publix GreenWise Jumbo White Shrimp, $9.99/lb

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

1. Kelly says

This is awesome! I always do my own match ups for Greenwise with your Coupon Database. Now I will be able to add to my regular Publix list much easier! THANK YOU!!

2. Samantha V. says

Thank you so much, I’ve always wanted to try them out but didn’t know if it’s worth it because I didn’t know the matchup’s. I’d love to see it each week.

3. Alice says

If I’m not mistaken, “Green Wise” is just Publix’s brand of all natural or organic products. I don’t think it’s an actual market. My Publix here in Hoschton GA, carries Green Wise products, though I’ve never seen the separate ad for it.

4. tippersmom says

Thanks so much!!! ALL of my Publix’s have a Greenwise Market section — It’s their natural foods section. I look for deals in that section every time I shop.

5. mel says

I live in palm beach county and we have two Greenwise Markets, they are very similar to a Whole Foods. Love the add matchups!

• Karina (aka Jane - Initial inquirier) says

Me too. My office is very close to the Boca store. You can get 4 coconut milks for $1.30. (Yes you can print 4 manufacturing coupons.)

6. Sam says

Thanks Michelle! How I wish I lived close to a greenwise market! Just look at those organic deals!

As a heads up to everyone who’s not familiar with these stores: these sales are only applicable to the three specific greenwise market stores. Not the greenwise section that is present in most publix stores. Greenwise is a sister (daughter?) store to publix, featuring natural and organic products. There are only three greenwise stores (all in fl). Sadly, while the regular publix ad applies in greenwise stores, the greenwise sales are not valid in regular publix stores :(

Hopefully they’ll open up some more greenwise markets soon!

7. Priscilla says

Yes, I would love to see this weekly! Thank you! This is the main store where I do my Publix shopping. You may want to double check this Michelle, but I remember hearing that Publix will honor the Greenwise Market sales if they carry the product, and you have the ad (that should include even a digital copy of the ad).

8. Natalia says

Thank you! I love the Greenwise Market and would love to see their match-ups! One of the Publix stores near me will price match their ad as long as I have the hard copy(not on my PDA) but I do live about 25-30 minutes from one.

9. Patricia says

I heard a rumor that we may be getting a Greenwise Market in my area (Zip 32707). We don’t have a Whole Foods Market in my immediate area so the Publix Greenwise Market would be really nice.

10. Penny says

Hey, does anyone know if the So Delicious BOGO applies to the shelf packages, or only to the fresh refrigerated cartons?

11. irene says

Michelle, I know you’re in GA. You get the ad, but don’t have a Greenwise market near you? I’m in GA too and never heard of it as a separate store. Wish we did — the prices are awesome!

12. Mariam says

Just called my closest Publix and while they are not carrying the 4 pack So Delicious coconut milk they could special order it for me!

I just received the Moms Meet So Delicious pack and coupons ~ my son is going right through them.. he loves them!!

• kk says

what is the moms meet so delicious pack and coupons??
      love to know

as well as where can I get a greenwise hard copy ad at the regular Publix stores
      am here in Jacksonville, fl
      thx in advance for any help !!!

13. Penny Schlosser says

The regular Publix stores honor the Greenwise ads, you just have to ask. It’s awesome, especially for high ticket items that are usually not on sale, like GLUTEN FREE BISQUIK.:)