Lunchables With Smoothie Just $1 After Publix Coupon

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

lunchables with smoothieToni emailed to let me know that she found Oscar Mayer Lunchables with Smoothie for 2/$6 at Publix. That means we can get it for just $1 after the Publix coupon on Cooking With Kraft!

Oscar Mayer Lunchables with Smoothie, $3 (reg $3.69)
-$2/1 LUNCHABLES Lunch Combinations with Smoothie or Fruit, assorted varieties Publix Coupon
Pay just $1 after coupon.

I was hoping we might find a new coupon or two on Cooking with Kraft this afternoon, but no such luck. Maybe we’ll see a few with the start of the new month tomorrow?

If you want to add this deal to your shopping list, click

Oscar Mayer Lunchables with Smoothie, $3 (reg $3.69)
Pay just $1 after coupon.

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

1. Ashley C says

I think I have some peelies that are $1/2 for the lunchables. I think that drops them down to 50c each with the coupons stacked!

2. Patty D says

The good news is it’s not your link that’s down, but the bad news is that page in general is done. I tried going through the website, logged in and clicked on the save now and it still says “Page not found”! :-(

3. says

Guys…there is nothing I can do if it isn’t working for you…so sorry!
    You are welcome to type in the address in your browser cookingwithkraft.com to see if that helps but I can definitely see it and get to the coupon.

If you can’t get it to work you might consider trying a different browser. I can confirm that it works in Safari for me.

4. Patty D says

Tried Chrome, firefox, and internet explorer and cleared history on all but still couldn’t get it. Thanks anyway :-)

5. chrissy says

I got 10 coupons and 5 peelies. We have a quick dinner this weekend when we are moving. Yippee. No McDonalds for us !!!

• jamie gonzalez says

Were you able to get so many prints because you used google chrome? what exactly is google chrome? Is it another browser like Mozilla Firefox?