Glory Coupon – 9¢ Cornbread Mix At Publix

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

glory coupon

Melissa emailed to let us know about a great deal with that Glory coupon. I always forget about those little boxes of cornbread mix, but they sure come in handy! You can grab them for only a few cents if your store doubles.

Cook up a batch of beans and a box of cornbread and you have dinner for under $5 – YUM!

Glory Cornbread & Corn Muffin Mix, 79¢
-$0.35/1 Glory Foods Product 05/06/2012 SS Insert (exp 05/06/2013)
Only 9¢ if your store doubles.

If you want to add this to your shopping list click

Glory Cornbread & Corn Muffin Mix, 79¢
-$0.35/1 Glory Foods Product 05/06/2012 SS Insert (exp 05/06/2013)
Only 9¢ if your store doubles.

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

• TKO says

Well people like me who don’t throw out coupons until expired I guess. I have a double filing system, and I keep whole inserts filed by date until all the coupons in them expire(I label the top one with last q exp date). It’s a lot easier and less time consuming than cutting out every single coupon and only using a few of them since I get so many. In the case of this insert, which I probably had more than 30 of, since these were the last coupons left non expired in those inserts I just cut them out, filed them in my individual q container by type, and recycled the rest. Now I’ve used all but a few on some yummy free can veggies at the end of last year, and this cornbread will be a good meal addition (I was actually just looking for a way to use the rest since I love the Glory foods products).

1. angie says

i bought a glory product last night and i was wondering if there was a coupon out there, but sadly i do not have that insert anymore, i just cleared out inserts form aug 2012

2. Angela says

I use a binder not the insert system and save my coupons until they expire! I remember cutting those thinking if I would ever use them.. so happy now :-)

3. Terri says

I still have them. I don’t cut but file my inserts in a monthly hanging folder and toss them a year later when I put the new month in the front of the folder box.

4. kayla culwell says

I’ve used all of these already on this cornbread! Its the best cornbread mix I’ve ever tried, so I buy it even at full price (which is 75¢ at my store).

5. chrissy griffin says

I still have all of mine but none of my Publix stores carry the corn bread mix anymore. sadly I missed the 50 cent canned vegtables at Kroger recently.

6. Lauren says

The corn muffin mix is delicious! I used all of my coupons months ago when they were 75 cents and I was able to get them for 5 cents a box :)