Gerber Formula Coupons – $9 Off One Canister!

gerber formula couponsMelinda emailed with a great find for you guys who have to plop out big bucks on formula- a combination of Gerber Formula coupons! Head over to the Target website to grab a nice high value coupon and then pair it with the printable to get a whopping $9 off one canister of formula!

-$6/1 Gerber Good Start Formula 22 oz Target Coupon
-$3/1 Gerber Good Start Soothe Formula
That’s a combined discount of $9 on one canister – sure to be a nice deal!

Great find Melinda!!

Comments

1. Margie says

I just received 2 checks for this product from Gerber amounting to $16. It said that I use them like a coupon but there’s no bar code. Anyone know how these work?

• Michelle says

You actually can use the checks WITH coupons. So you can use a store coupon, a manuf. coupon, AND the check all on one can!! :)

2. Bethany says

I used mine at Walmart yesterday. They ran them through the machine as checks but they didn’t take, so they reared them as cash.

3. Melinda says

@ MArgie. Yes you have to buy the item to use the check.. if you don’t need your checks I could really use them, I have a 3 month old who uses this formula!!

• Margie says

You can have them, along with the target coupon to stack if you want them. What’s the best way for me to get your address?

4. Leslie Y. says

Our Soothe at my Target has not gone up. It’s $23.99. I did this yesterday and combined it with a $5.95 check. The thing I hated was that Target.com only lets me print the coupon once. This is the formula we use. My 3 month old had a lot of gas and tummy problems and acid reflux. This has helped the tummy and gas problems a lot. The probiotic in it is great.

5. Leslie Y. says

Oh, it is $25.99 at my Publix. They are right next door to each other so I go to Target for formula unless Publix has a better store coupon. And I did get a $4 store coupon in a baby mailer this week.